HU~ Paladin, the 1st agility hero?

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
interesting... i noticed that the sh also gains more int than agility per level

pan the only reason i called it ud hero is because they can heal it with coil/blight in a sense though it certainly is a human hero

i have seen the dr used effectively with ne because moon wells work on it and those skellies are great meat for them. Also tshot aura works well on her (it does like +10 dmg with the +20 from d.arrow)

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
I think that the pally should stay the way he is,but the humans should get some kind of blood elf ranger as an agility hero in the next warcraft installment.

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please guys, Teh Paladan is just a little hero trying to make his way in the world. PLEASE GUYS.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
does anyone get the paladin for his attack capabilities? not really

thats the only reason why i want him to be agility so bad is because that way i could actually get him 1st.

maybe im just biased because i like the pally to much?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Pally is fine the way he is. you can get him first, it won't change anything. like i have said not once has blizzard changed a heros class before, and it won't happen again.

and the DR is healed by coil, sure, but it is still good with all the races.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
its just that the pally cant really attack at all...
he is almost like an inteligence hero in his power curve
(id est his power is really at lvl 4+ like other inteligence heros but strength/agility heros are good at lvl 2+ since they are fighters)

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What r u talking abou?!?!? pally can attack he rocks when using divine shieldalso its great for a 3rd hero cause it brings 6 units back to life.sure not so many good skills but when using divine shield its perfect for attacking.

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
in Roc i got the pally for his heal, heal footys in rush was pretty usefull, now i get BM, but the pally isnt used offensively, hes more of meat/support caster, revive and heal r support, devotion is support, and devine sheild is just plaine windwalk with atacking capabilities! if he was agility it would take away from his meatness, if n e thing make him int, but the humans already have 2 int......

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No the pally is good were he is. Hes a must for your 3rd hero and also hes good on strength he dosnt need to be changed at all hes ccool hes good end of story.

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
but holy light is a very very good spell, 600 HP is alot, that will fully heal almost n e unit, but i still agree with keeping him as is, for balance reasons, if he was Int or agil, they would have to make him have a better move speed and turn rate, making him even better for hit 'n' runs

nice sigtar NEOxx0

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow for crying out loud yeah this is the 3rd time you have stated nice sig. Now your makeing me spam AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Yeah Pally OWNS!

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes....imagine a agility-atacking paladin...weren't paladins supposed to charge into battle?? If they were agi, they would die a bit faster.......

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
yeh but paladin is usually my 2nd hero; i need him to lvl up that holy light otherwise its not worth much (lvl 2 is the minimum imo for being an alright spell)

ds i usually get a point in and he is a support hero for me (duh)

but as an offensive hero? no absolutely not he cant even do anything... idk it seems like the am can be a great offensive/support hero and if pally was agility i think he could be both then too (get lvl 3 ds and harass)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
But he is the best healer.And if you give him claws of attack(+9,+15)he will become like the others

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
yeh and i think making him agility would allow him to be an aight 1st hero and be good througout because he would have a better attack rate

do gloves still stack? i know they took away my stacking boots which i used to enjoy having 2 of

and yeh mk is always going to be my buddy except i get him 3rd because he doesnt need exp to be good imo

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The attack rate increase IS NOT great with Agility. The DH, for example, doesn't get much faster attacking with experience. It just gets stronger.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
Defense: 1 point of Agility = 0.3 increase in armor (rounded). Total Armor is calculated from the formula Hero's base armor + 0.3 * Hero's AGI.
Attack Rate: 1 point of Agility = 2% increase in Attack Rate
so basically i suppose that would be like giving the pally +5 armor and +30% attack rate at lvl 6... not that much i suppose but it is still a lot more than he gets now and it would increase his potential i think