HU~ Paladin, the 1st agility hero?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think all heroes gain .1 armor per level anyway. Oh thanks, with that equation I can finish a little more of my leaving present to all of the BF WC posters.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
thx everyone for the comments but i guess that just buying like 2 items will do the same thing for him as making him agility

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
a ring of protection +3 and a gloves of haste will make him as if he was agility main attribute

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
anyway...with paladin's slow attacking speed, if he's agility-based, he won't attack that much faster.....but he'll die faster, cos he won't have that much hp and hp regin.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
strength will increase hp regen by .05/sec not much but at higher levels its a lot

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Each hero have a primary attribute depending on the Hero's type (i.e. Paladin, Archmage), the first will give a privilege to the Strength while the second will get a bonus thanks his Intelligence. Each point added to the Hero's Primary Attribute also grants him a '1 damage point' bonus (aside of the other bonuses described below).

Strength
Strength is the measure of the physical power of the Hero.

Hit Points: 1 point of Strength = 25 increase in hit points. Total HPs is calculated from the formula 100 + 25 * Hero's STR

Hit Point Regeneration: 1 point of Strength = .05 hit points regenerated per a second

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Don't primary abilities gain more than just damage bonuses?

Btw, Pan, is there a site where you got that info from? Looking for equations.....