How to skin

Kam_Islash

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
STFU! Macs happen to be GOOD!

Anyways, can ANYONE ACTUALLY POST A LINK TO THESE SKINS INSTEAD OF CONSTANTLY TELLING US TO LOOK AT STICKIES?????

///

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhm... you mean sitting on eachoter ??? or take skin of horse and put on archer. that is possible but itll look weird
i think that is possible by spells of hippo ryder. there were threads/answers for that somewhere but i dunno where anymore ;)

The_DragonXXL

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
um, i wanna make a skin of that priest on the wow website. i have the image extractor, i have the viewer, but i cant seem to figure out what to do. When i open the extractor then there is this error system blabla bla cant open bla bla... i really wanna start making skins. could someone plz put a good extractor link so i can dl it plz. i would be very thankful if you did.

Kam_Islash

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Am i SUPPOSED to be sing nothing but text or what?

kamislash2 is my AIM sn...could someone give me a more In depth insruction in Skinning and importinng models etc?

///

Zonefighter

Member!
Reaction score
Website
s2.invisionfree.com
When i click on the image extracter link it comes up with a 404 error.......?
Is their another site?.....Iv'e tried it last night and this morning so!

scitzo3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is there a way to get rid of some stuff on a skin? I mean like, take out a chunk of hair and when you load up the skin the chunk of hair taken out isn't blue or black or something?

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
To get rid of parts of a skin requires remodeling the unit.

search on google u lazy freaks.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
more pwr to ya tass, i found a link in google for an image extractor, MAYBE you all could do the same, it's in my thread IMAGE EXTRACTOR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i edited a skin and changed it to a .blp or what ever

at the top it says use the image extractor 2 to find the path

i cant find anywhere in there where my path is for the pic i made =/

am i misunderstanding something or what? (this will be my first time editing a skin... me and my friend are going to start doing stuff like this.. heh)

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
uhh sort of... more like, open your image hit ctrl+f and type in like "hero" if your looking or a hero, or like 'tauren' for tauren chieftain or something... just like 1 word that pertains to your .blp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont see how that's going to tell me the path of where my skin is so when i want to give it to a unit it will look like my skin that i gave him

i imported my skin as a .blp .jpg . tga (or something) and tried em all and my guy shows up as a little green and black checkerd board box in the editor and does not even have a skin in the map haha

also.. does the skin i made have to be in my WC folder?

frosticles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummmm i know i'm a late and all but the link is broke -.- so its kinda hard 2 follow the directions when u don't even have the program