How to skin

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ow sure ill start on my my soon again :) im playing jk outcast lately :) but ill go trough single player in no time

warmaker07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I downloaded the Image Extractor and it says "file not found need Stormll" what do i do or where do i get it:shoot

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
whats a good free image editor thing that works liek adobe?

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pff since jim is away ill try to keep helping in this thread
free image editor thing hmmm
paint :)
just download adobe photoshop 7 or paint shop pro and download cdkey generator+crack. voila.
paint shop pro is more for the beginning user just like photoshop 6. 7 is more advance

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive heard if u make the part that you can see with alpha channel black or white u can just go over it without any bugs in the game for example menu. is this true ?

L

LOSER22

i cant find the image extractor i am a loser and i can't find it please be more specific on where i can find it thanks

cappa chow my friends

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i tried to download image extraactor but i dont know what to call the file. please tell me what i should call the image extracor.
And i have the same problem with many other program files that i try to download!

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok can someone pelase teach me how to use image extracor... i just downloaded a skin which is a chaos bloodmage(dmeonis looking bloodmage) and i want to see it in the image extractor and then edit it, but i everytime i try to extract the file(which is already a blp.) it just doesnt work when i try to look at it after being extracted. BTW wtf does extract mean.

(yaya laugh it up im a noob to this modeling shit, but hey everyone has the first time)

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ook could u clearly try to say what u exactly want.. for example
what doesnt work in image extractor.
what format is bloodmage
u want to edit it ?
u want to import and look at it ?
pleaze specify and i will be able to help

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no longer need help i found a good tutorial that shuldnt take me too much longer to complete. Thx for offering to help.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok when i use image extractor II it auto makes me go to Picture it!(sum crappy program for pics) and then has an error it says file c:/programfiles/warcraftIII/imageextractor(thefolder my image extractor is in)/wc3ie_2.rar could nto be opened

wtf does that mean, im thinking about just deleting all my modeling programs and then redoing everything, should i!? and btw does anyone know of a really detailed tutorial for super noobsat modeling!?

MOOSE LOVER

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am wondering whenver i edit my skins for example my villager

i try to make it look like cyclops i see the red goggles on him right but the body and all is like reverse and ****ed up it is like that on all my skins

like jaina i edit her cape it appears on her chest etc. sometimes they don't look half bad but are still pretty messed up WHY IS THIS I MUST KNOW!!!

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Becuase you screwed it up? How should I know, this is How to skin, not why wont your skins work. This isnt much of a WE tech forum, more of a how to do it more then a how to fix it.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
here a good question . i wanna make more skin on the skin. for example wanna remove a cape and put normal skin on it. looking more naked to say ^^ but i cant get it as shaded or whatever its called as normal :'( help me make good skin in a skin