How sure are you that God exists?

Re'coil

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no we don't, our technology is up to date, you can't say its beyond its time, because we don't know what beyond our time is.

z-tah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There's no god, nothing's magic all logic. Why do you live? Read Darwin's theory of evolution.

All of the questions you're looking for is a loss of time : the only thing you're fighting is yourself, you're guided by your body and your body searches for fun. In every case you can't say that you didn't do something for one of your personal's satisfaction.

And if I think something has no sense, then the only solution is that I am God.. >< j/k btw.

EDIT : I could spawn this answer in every of this forum's threads, all of you guys think way too much >< :scary

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I haven't read all these posts, but I have to come up with:

Anyone that does believe in god: Is there a reason why you do? Is it because you were taught? Is it because of something tha happened in your life that "brought" you "closer" to this "higher being"?

Anyone taht doesn't: Why do you not believe in him? Do you think that all the "religious bullshit" is really bullshit?

I personally think that there is no real "god". I don't follow any religion, because they were really just tools to control the populace. Crusades anyone? Come on now, the holy wars. People went and died for a cause they thought was true because they were told.

I think that the "god" of everyone is within, and if you want to succeed and be allowed to enter this "heaven" that everyone deems so important, you shouldn't be forced to follow guidelines on how to live your life. If you feel you've been productive and have lived a happy and fufilled life, that's all that matters. None of this "Heaven and Hell" bullshit.

Re'coil

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The holy war wasn't a war for a religion, but the Holy land. I was taught to believe a god, yet i don't. Why? The world is ruled by physics, not religion.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i believe in GOD. y? i dont know. the statements in the bible about physics or science are always proven wrong. why? bcuz the ppl wwho wrote it were ancient. science wasnt properly developed then so they couldve just edited it over the ages so that the bible was full of manmade bullshit. the only way to prove the living GOD is to wait for the revolution. if you dont know what it is then read the last part of the bible save the glossary and shit. not very logical but do we have a choice? we have to wait and we will prolly die waiting. maybe GOD wont come then he wouldnt exist but i believe in GOD and i believe he exists

Re'coil

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Physics is a present time discovery, if it isn't tested and proven it wouldnt exist now would it.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Reading the bible is over-rated. It's just some man-made creation that has been "fictionized" into God's Word, which is horribly wrong. People needed something to follow, a leader. And the Bible to them was a leader in those times. Now we can live for ourselves. We don't need guidelines to live our lives now.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kao
Reading the bible is over-rated. It's just some man-made creation that has been "fictionized" into God's Word, which is horribly wrong. People needed something to follow, a leader. And the Bible to them was a leader in those times. Now we can live for ourselves. We don't need guidelines to live our lives now.
that is wat you think but we have different ideas. it is man made but the writers were given instructions by GOD. i know physics r a present discovery. but GOD said science and his world doesnt have to collide. in udder words you can study science and not worry about what the bible says about science. bible will always be wrong about science so dont worry about it. science and the bible doesnt have to collide ok?

captaindry

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It all depends on what you define as god. If there is a god, I think he plays a different role than the one described in Christianity or any other religion. The Greek gods I think are the most accurate because the god's are more realistic. They get angry and then shit happens for certain people and then the gods also help certain people. That's what happens in the real world.

As for how sure I am that a higher power exists, I am 50% sure. Because honestly I haven't seen any proof that he does or doesn't exist.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
greek gods? yo greece has worshipped and honored greek gods for ages and do they do? they let greece be wiped out by the romans/ if any god exists it has to be GOD or buddha. buddha has such a calm and pure nature that i might accept it. it isnot such a bad religon but i think it is shit. muslim is just f**ked up. the jihad or the holy war is a ridiculous concept.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
so ur saying that greek gods have the most real god? have you considered the fact that greek gods(not all) are immoral/ take zeus...he was always adultering so that aint a very good god

captaindry

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I never said they were moral either. I just said the role they play is more realistic than a lot of other religions.