How many melee's you played?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Wing Zero said:
hey hey i did try to take out a comp :(
Too bad White rushed you first, heh. I would like to play a comp stomp game with you guys sometime. Maybe I can even the odds with my even more newblarish skills then Wing Zero has. :p

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sexowoman said:
Well it wasn't a comp stomp to begin with. Wang isn't the greatest at SC, nor does he attempt to even try during his games.

Once Wang was dead and i kept getting pressured from all angles, i just thought to myself 'OMFG CARRIERS OLOL' and i started getting some (Certainly too late to get them, minerals running low, same with gas - and i wasn't/couldn't expand), then all the comps useless anti-air just became useful :rolleyes

So me & tuna just gave up.
It actually made for one of the better reps I've seen in awhile so don't feel bad.

shin666

Member!
Reaction score
Website
colasclan.proboards41.com
is it actually that hard to take out a comp? ( i usually take on between 5-7 comps by myself =/)
as for my melee games, somewhere between 100-150

I actually played d2 more then i do sc, but with my new found lack of a good computer as well as loss of dsl, i'm forced back to playing SC

Archangel Gazel

Reaction score
Hey i've played starcraft for more than 2 maby 3 years and I couldn't really tell you guys how many melee's i've played let alone how many levels i've created with complete triggers along with the whole enchalada.

Archangel Gazel

Reaction score
Matt, ya since your rusty I probally can slaughter you!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Archangel Gazel, please do not double post. Thank you!

Yeah, most comp stomp maps aren' really enjoyable to see, but since it was Renzokuken, Bink, Tuna and Wing Zero that were playing the map, it was interesting. I know how everyone in that list plays except Bink, since he has a small to medium disliking of me. Anyways, it was more interesting then most. Go last ditch Carrier Attack!

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hmm, I've played a whole lot. Probaly around where tronga is, more than likely about half of what he's done. That's a long time ago back before i joined bf, when i had a clan and such. Nice replay Renzo :p

exobyte

Member!
Reaction score
At least 500 melee games, most of which were non-fastest 1v1s, though lately I've been doing al ot of BSing.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Too bad White rushed you first, heh. I would like to play a comp stomp game with you guys sometime. Maybe I can even the odds with my even more newblarish skills then Wing Zero has. :p
hey it woulda work if that terran marriens didntt intervine :(

Archangel Gazel

Reaction score
[marquee=50]Sorry for spamming[/marquee]
I'm just so used of chatting in different chat rooms, but anyway I still think that starcraft is one of the best computer games of all times! If anyone knows about a new starcraft excluding ghost please let me know.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how many melees???

too many.

so many that i started choking and was throwing up ling rush and micro for a week.

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
i play melee all the time. its the only thing i use to increase my rec.

other than the usual, crappy micro/zero clutter map, i roll in the UMS section of SC

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Record means nothing. Unless you're playing a ladder, in which case it means everything (and not blizzard's awful one)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Wing Zero said:
hey it woulda work if that terran marriens didntt intervine :(
You got owned. End of story.

Record means something to me, losses mean I can try harder next time and turn them itno wins. I would rather have an account with lots of losses then none. That's what practice will do for you, and then you can make a fresh account that focuses on winning and not losing.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Zero
'hey it woulda work if that terran marriens didntt intervine'

woulda worked as well if youd learned to spell marines right as well....anyway....yeah majjor wonage, and as far as record is concerned, i tend not to pay attention to mine anymore, especially since i started playing solely ums.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I used to play A LOT of melee games. Then they got REALLY boring, and I did win quite a few. And lost too. Honestly, losing wasn't that bad. If you don't get mad and watch how they play you can pick up some VERY awesome techniques. I played a lot of 2v2, or 3v3.
Now I'm all about the UMS.
Those map are so editied up and whatnot. Its pretty cool. Plus I have a huge collection of those sexy maps. lol yeah, I have nothing better to do with my time.