How many melee's you played?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Just like the title says, how many melee's have you played? For me, prolly about 400 altogether (Yeah, i'm not that heavy into melee). I've won more than half of those too :yum

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Honestly, about 100 or so. I was a buig UMS person when I was really addicted to StarCraft, so melee wasn't exactly my cup o teat. I do, however enjoy playing melees more then UMS games now.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
probally around 300? maby less

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I play UMS mostly, so I'm guessing about a total of 500 games, I've lost more than half :(

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I honestly don't know. But with all my accounts and time, I might have played more than 5000 games.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
With skills as uber sucky as mine, I'd say around...uh...20?

Owned you all for having the smallest number yet. :p

UMS seems to work for me better for now. I just can't seem to be able to plan properly in the long run yet when compared to spontaneous thinking.

- Amantis

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I call about 1.5k.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'de be shocked if more than 1,000.

However, I wouldn't be surprised at all if I've played over 10,000 UMS. :/

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
CerebralChain said:
I play UMS mostly, so I'm guessing about a total of 500 games, I've lost more than half :(
You still managed to beat me though. Then again, about any SC Player can beat me save Azrael and Wing Zero. You guys play a lot of melee's, it actually makes me want to play more, despite the truthful fact that I suck horribly at it.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i havent played in so long.. but when i did, i was damn good, although my record didnt reflect it

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
I honestly don't know. But with all my accounts and time, I might have played more than 5000 games.
5000.... :yamer

That's...alot...of...games :shocked

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Oh, most of those were comp stomps. That's why I rarely get beaten by computers (not that it's hard :p).

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That was an exciting replay actually (though I would never engage in comp stomps myself :)). I could just feel renzo's depression when his last (and only) two carriers were on the ropes. He left even before they died :p

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well it wasn't a comp stomp to begin with. Wang isn't the greatest at SC, nor does he attempt to even try during his games.

Once Wang was dead and i kept getting pressured from all angles, i just thought to myself 'OMFG CARRIERS OLOL' and i started getting some (Certainly too late to get them, minerals running low, same with gas - and i wasn't/couldn't expand), then all the comps useless anti-air just became useful :rolleyes

So me & tuna just gave up.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Sexowoman said:
Well it wasn't a comp stomp to begin with. Wang isn't the greatest at SC, nor does he attempt to even try during his games.

Once Wang was dead and i kept getting pressured from all angles, i just thought to myself 'OMFG CARRIERS OLOL' and i started getting some (Certainly too late to get them, minerals running low, same with gas - and i wasn't/couldn't expand), then all the comps useless anti-air just became useful :rolleyes

So me & tuna just gave up.
hey hey i did try to take out a comp :(

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive had many accounts.. my guess is around 1500-2500 games,and i still sux :O