How long do u have to be here for forum elder?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RiX
you fail to see the logic in my post...well than call yourself a goderator or a forum elder...it still doesn't get respect from me

and about having no life...i think you take the cake...your on my shitlist dark blade

My title is merely there for shits and giggles. It serves no other purpose. Why would I want respect from you in the first place?

No life, huh? You seem pretty desperate as to put somebody down for that, I wonder why.

Calliope

Member!
Reaction score
If the median age here is 15 or 16, that would make me Yoda.

Now, may I have my elder title?

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Originally posted by Calliope
If the median age here is 15 or 16, that would make me Yoda.

Now, may I have my elder title?
And I'd be baby New Year. Or the Grim Reaper. Probably the Grim Reaper, I'm such a morbid b-tard.

I've been here near two years, and haven't been warned before... I don't think... I rarely ever get PMs, so that's kind of a good thing.

I believe that I make good posts, because I usually post in the RPR. Probably the easiest place for me to make good posts if you ask me.

So now I ask for all ye Battle Forums goers, judge me. Do I deserve Forum Elder? Even if I do, I probably won't get it because I don't meet the "Must be a moderator that has been moderator for a long time and has done good" criteria. Not that I care or anything. It is but a title, like Death Incarnate or the Final Warrior.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by Dark Blade
My title is merely there for shits and giggles. It serves no other purpose. Why would I want respect from you in the first place?

No life, huh? You seem pretty desperate as to put somebody down for that, I wonder why.
umm...sorry what so who r u again?

your the one that just picked at my quote...i was just stating a fact...if you cant understand my logic then so be it...didn't need to flame my mentality...mayb you cant comphrehend my logic...mayb your so stupid that you cant even understand that people who just wanna be known as FORUM ELDERS instead of just letting them BECOME a forum elder without asking to be one is more of a reward than just askign WHEN OR HOW?...so mayb you...should...shove it up your ass =) gg k thx #gtfo

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RiX
umm...sorry what so who r u again?

your the one that just picked at my quote...i was just stating a fact...if you cant understand my logic then so be it...didn't need to flame my mentality...mayb you cant comphrehend my logic...mayb your so stupid that you cant even understand that people who just wanna be known as FORUM ELDERS instead of just letting them BECOME a forum elder without asking to be one is more of a reward than just askign WHEN OR HOW?...so mayb you...should...shove it up your ass =) gg k thx #gtfo

You realized when I said that I fail to see your logic, it basically meant that your post had no logic or any side to it. You were basically insulting all Forum Elders.

If you would of said what you just said in this quote that I'm quoting as of now, I wouldn't of picked at it. It's all a matter of how you present your case. :wavey

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by Dark Blade
You realized when I said that I fail to see your logic, it basically meant that your post had no logic or any side to it. You were basically insulting all Forum Elders.

If you would of said what you just said in this quote that I'm quoting as of now, I wouldn't of picked at it. It's all a matter of how you present your case. :wavey

you a forum elder?...no so stfu k thanks case closed...

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I believe he WAS an Elder once. I think DB was the first non-moderator in Battle Staff or something, I forgot to check before the Archive screwup. What I do know is that DB can't see Battle Staff.

It's only recently that the ex-staff-can-see-Battle-Staff rule was introduced, though, as Pan can't see Battle Staff.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Originally posted by RiX
you a forum elder?...no so stfu k thanks case closed...
Ah, but Dark Blade has no need to be a Forum Elder... he is t3h Goderator...

Ok, like he said, "it's for shit and giggles" but I believe that Dark Blade is a mod, right? I could be wrong, because I'm a RPR hermit... HERMITY HERMIT!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CerebralChain
I think former mods/staff members get that title..
Hmm I know this sounds crazy and a joke, but would I be considered as an elder?

:p Im just curious, I know in most cases I shouldnt be, but the question popped in my mind when I read Cerebral's post

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pixelated Dreams
Don't worry you'll get it one day man. Just wait patiently.... and it will come to you!
lol yeah, and ive been here for almost 3 years...

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
forum elders are usually people who are good and a game (d2/wc/sc), good at graphics, or good at html or vb, if you look at all forum elders you will see the connection.

usually if someone is good in something lets look at Pan... great at WC then became a mod which you have to have some skill in vb i am assuming, left came back now a forum elder.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
actualy forum elders are honored ex staff members

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
well then i have assumed wrong, but if its all button clicking then what makes an honered ex-staff member.

I still say most if not all forum elders where old mods who were good in graphics or a game.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive been here for almost 2 :p they dont give elder status for length of time here anymore. only for ex mods and such.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Ummm....no....you should get the title if you are here longer because you see elderly that haven't given anything to the community and are mad boring and disgusting. They still get those elderly discounts though.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
1.5 years? That is like the entire forum lifespan !

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by sword tip
1.5 years? That is like the entire forum lifespan !
Actually the forums have been up for coming this end of July 2 years. Also Rock_On there is no way you could have been on near three years...