How deep is your vagina

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
HEY GALS!
I WENT ELBOW DEEP IN NEVRGOINBACKS MOM LAST NIGHT!

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
HEY GUYS
I DIPPED MY HAND IN BROKEN GLASS AND PULLED ZSQUARD'S HEART OUT THREW HIS ASSHOLE

Zmoney

Reaction score
HEY GALS!
I WENT ELBOW DEEP IN NEVERGOINBACKS MOM AGAIN! WHILE HIS BOYFRIEND SAPHRIX SUXED UP HIS PENIS!

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
I edited this post becuase I found it to offensive even for the Asylum and deserving ****s like Zsquared & TTS.

My apologies to everyone that would like to see these two ****s get burnt, but even I have some morals.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My apologies to everyone for the fact that ngb is a conceded asshole that thinks way to high and mighty of himself and thinks hes king internet cause he is infact a giant nerd

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
heres the thing tts I have an i.q. of 130. Im not the smartest mother****er out there and dont claim to be. Most of the stuff is say when not flaming people is from personal experience or obtained knowledge.

when i first posted in here it was to express opinions and debate with others. then i came across you and found out how easy it is to get away with flaming people in here so i played along when actually every post was stupider then next.

this is the insperation you put upon people you leave no room for growth as long as the amount of members as you grows the asylum will never be at its full potential and will diminsh to nothing but the flame forum in time.

i can not express how sorry i feel for the next person that cuaght in pointless babble becuase i look for more intelectual and stimulating conversation then that of wich i have seen from you.

lol i said stimulating

ofcourse i could have made this post look nice and neat but like i said you give me no insperation and there for do not deserve my full attention

Zmoney

Reaction score
loser

Nevergoinback
is
just
another
Battleforums loser
gone
Queerer
which in this case
i think he should go back to not being a poser like,
he was when he came.
:wavey

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by nevergoingback
HEY GUYS
I DIPPED MY HAND IN BROKEN GLASS AND PULLED ZSQUARD'S HEART OUT THREW HIS ASSHOLE
eww... so you were fisting his asshole? nice..

and what's the deal with the iron maiden shirt or whatever in the sig?

Zmoney

Reaction score
Ya he was fisting my asshole.......
yum!

Zmoney

Reaction score
nope only NEVERGOINBACK!
hah
hes a fairy, gay anus lover
generaly
picked on in school
and called stuff like a
a GIRLSCOUT
and a SALLY
u know the basic shizo
so he comes home and sits on BF all day and talks the trash he cant talk back in the real world!

dabunny

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
come on you dirty little sluts tell us how deep your vigina goes i heard the records is like 15in.

and guys you CAN tell us all the wierd shit you seen ho's stick in them selves
How would one be able to do that? Stick a ruler in their ass?

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by skateboarder89
All you people are making fun of how dumb this thread is...

If it is so dumb...

WHY ARE YOU POSTING HERE??!!
exactly i fealt a l,ittle stupider everytime i posted a reply to the idiots so i stopped but as you can see their pathetic lives have drawn them to even bash on someone they have never and will never even see.

keep it up guys your posts havent eveloved since day one and still are a shitty attemp to degrade somone that could give a shitless

lol get dogs if you want attention

Zmoney

Reaction score
umm how bout we make fun of u for attention.
i mean u have plenty of attention now.
i man with balls on your chin and everything,
i bet ur popular with the bonersuxers back home
eh?

-=SaphriX=-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh FVCK!!! Whenever I get back TTS and ZSQUARED come up with more dumbass shit thir mother used to tell them when they were kids.

Well........... I'm at a point in time when all I think about is what to do with whatever is going to give me something they wish I hadn't known about until the time we all have a good fat idiot for all I care is of no use!!

Now that's pretty much how much fvcken sense you guys (TTS ZSQUARED) are making. Keep it up. Your making alot of idiots happy by being someone they atleast can look down to!!

:)