How deep is your vagina

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
come on you dirty little sluts tell us how deep your vigina goes i heard the records is like 15in.

and guys you CAN tell us all the wierd shit you seen ho's stick in them selves

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
You have issues.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
I dont know about that I think alot of the members here have issues if forged can make a thread about his penis and it turns into 3 pages of bragging about how big everyones dick is, but no one wants to talk about pussy:p

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
First off he was joking. There is a limit on that talk. Read the rules, and besides this is just disgusting.

IDefy

Reaction score
He must just be curious because he has never seen a real vagina.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
ok i admit i worded kinda rudely but only for fun

and yes forged was joking but it led to serious conversation with 20 guys talking to each other about how big there ****s are.

wtf is up with that huh?????

anyway so i dont see any reason why i cant start the same conversation about famale parts.

/edit idefy pff please

aphextwin

Reaction score
nevergoingback u DO have issues... stupid horny bastard can u stop it with these threads and just talk properly???? thnx and close thread plz

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
lol you know you all ****ing came in here to see everyones silly ass coments and only talk shit cuase someone else started a flame war lol

anyway there is no need to censor me if you censor this than you got to censor that and all of sudden everything is censored and were living under a new world order

nah dont be communist just let it slide

edit btw u obviously dont know what your talking about since this is my first asylum thread:p

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
My penis goes 7 inches, inward.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aww..thanks for correcting my typo as well <3

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm.. well since i don't have a vagina, i'll tell you how deep my anus is, i stuck both of my fingers all the way up there, the pointer and middle finger that is.. and it could've went further, so i dunno maybe 4 inches?

::shrugs::

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by foolz
hmm.. well since i don't have a vagina, i'll tell you how deep my anus is, i stuck both of my fingers all the way up there, the pointer and middle finger that is.. and it could've went further, so i dunno maybe 4 inches?

::shrugs::
LOL now i dont have to make my next thread "Dont you hate it when your washing your ass and a finger slips in the hole."

hahahahahahaha

Reaction score
Oh jeez you guys, this thread is nasty. Who cares how deep someone's vagina is? Who cares how deep someone's butt is. Hell, who cares how long someone's penis is???

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, but one time i was really horny, so i took one of my condoms, put it over my finger, and ****ed my asshole in the shower, while jerking off, it was great, i tried sticking a hotdog in the condom and tried sticking it in my ass, but i turned the hotdog to mush.. i should try sausage next time.

and one time i stuck a toothbrush up my ass, but it wasn't that pleasuring, wasn't thick enough..

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by BrokenArrow
You have issues.
Yes he has losts of issues, he calls me the loser, yet hes asking how big girls pussies are, why because the only pussy hes ever seen was coming out of his momma from day 1 when this shitbag arrived on this earth. Man there was a big fire during a concert in Long Island,a few months back, why couldnt that have been a ICP concert.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AxL
ALERT ALERT

This thread is a new low for the Asylum. Yes its that bad.
look around, all these penis threads, drug threads, vagina threads, wish-i-wasnt-a-virgin threads, etc. the asylum is at its all time low :(