How deep is your vagina

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What would you rather us discuss the religion, politics, the life and death of Sid Vicious and the rise of a culture we now know as Punk?

hmm hmm

To Shane: Your mom dropping you on your head was a mistake we understand, but for her to never pick you back up, now that was just wrong.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by nevergoingback
What would you rather us discuss the religion, politics, the life and death of Sid Vicious and the rise of a culture we now know as Punk?

hmm hmm

To Shane: Your mom dropping you on your head was a mistake we understand, but for her to never pick you back up, now that was just wrong.
just go back to the first 12 pages of the asylum, thats what i want the asylum to be like right now, of course, you werent even around back then, you pshhaw to you.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
ok i looked at so talking about vanilla coke was better than talking about sex? besides times change man. I know you must have heard the poem "Nothing gold can stay"

and no i wasnt here back then but i am now and am maybe a little overly acive but I have made my contributions to the forums and will continue to do so though you may not have seen them since my posts were aquired out side of the asylum.

globalmayham

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL ROFL LMAO OMG u guys have serious issues
but nevertheless this thread is hella funny and i'm
really bored most of the time so continue to come
up with stupid ***t just for jokes just jokes. PPl
do some werid stuff i tell ya.

-=SaphriX=-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wonder what the hell else he's stuck up his ass so far.
As for this thread, who the hell measures a fuc**ng vagina's depth. It's not like u need to know how deep you can dive into!!
Ppl can be full of it sometimes.

Who makes these new emoticons?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site

hmm hmm

Yea she dropped me on my head pretty ****in hard, then ive suffered many other high impact head blows and numerious concusions over the years of sports and drunk mayhem. But I nearly accidently killed your mom when I donkey punched her when I was ****in her in the ass, she I didnt mean her head to bang off the head board like that.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
so defensive very defensive

did i mention your mom owns that 15inch depth record

ouch

sonicboom

Member!
Reaction score
well im'a keep this shiort and swwet a striper and a glass coke bottle i waas like o_O damn

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrailerTrashShane
Yea she dropped me on my head pretty ****in hard, then ive suffered many other high impact head blows and numerious concusions over the years of sports and drunk mayhem. But I nearly accidently killed your mom when I donkey punched her when I was ****in her in the ass, she I didnt mean her head to bang off the head board like that.
ROAR @ TEEN ANGST

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sprucegoose
uhhhh that 1 guy stickin a hot dog up his ass u need to be put up against a wall and shot:shoot
that's me!1

too bad the thing turned to squash trying to jam it up there.. i need the nice thick sausage next time.. OH YA!!!

I"M hORnEy!11

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nevergoingback, your moms pussy is so loose that I can not only fit my head in their with lots of room, I could seriously go grab a few hockey sticks, baseball bats, footballs, basketballs and keep tryin to plug that hole, shit it seriously looks like a whole locker room in their.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
shane you getting weaker everyday man comeon hit me hard!

it goes like this

Your mother is sooo loose people call her mother earth cuase she could have gave birth to a planet

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
^^^^^^^lolz that planet earth thing was ****ing stupid
'

but i can't stop laufing

hahah;hahahahjhaha

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
shane you getting weaker everyday man comeon hit me hard!

it goes like this

Your mother is sooo loose people call her mother earth cuase she could have gave birth to a planet
Man ngb, your gettin crappier and weakiers everyday, I cant believe you sunk this low.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Way to use what someone JUST said. Bravo retard.