Hitler

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
churchill also said something similar. he said "all who oppose nazi domination shall recieve our aid." "if hitler were to invade hell, i should at least stand on the commons and say a few words on behalf of the devil."

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
He also said "Never in History have so many owed so much to so few" It really has nothing to do with this post but I always thought it was a funny quote...

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it has to do with it :) he was talking about how good the brittish pilots were doin in defending britain. the average life expectancy of a brittish pilot during this time was around 2 missions (very low expectancy and im not sure about its belivability as i forgot the source....believability... is that a word?) anyways, the survivors would fly like 5 missions daily and they did a hellof a job stoping the germans from reaching britain.... with the help of radar of course :D cant forget them great machines.

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, the British hid in subways, and the only reason they lasted was because of the BRAF. And also the fact Hitler was an iddiot... towards the end of the war anyways. I would say another couple weeks British would have been screwed. Then that would have meant the Americans couldnt have landed in British to like stop half way and check up for Normandy, they would have had to set up their own little island, or do it on Iceland, or maybe spain, come up from the Southern Side of France, which isn't any better because the south was controlled like totalitaristic state. And Italy, ugh. Man they suck. I can't believe Mussolani got into power. They just are lucky that they were supporting the war not creating it or they would have backed Mussolini all the way.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think it was because Hitler wanted to make Britain like a 'slave' country, by bombarding it into submission rather than ruining the entire city.

Basically, Hitler didn't want to destroy Britain. That was one reason he didn't win the war. Another is the wasted money on the Russian 'campaign' that failed.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
compared to russia britain is nothing(resource and size wise), so if i was hitler i would do everything possible to take out france and britain as uickly as possible by any means. hitler did a good job with france. only took a month and a half thanks to blitzkreig. britain had an air force defending the water barrier between germany and britain.. germany should have concentrated on britain and taken care of it before moving to russia. then again, who would have thought the russians could beat the germans? everyone expected russia to fall in 6-8 weeks. but the russian winter saved the russians again :) the germans were freezing and starving to death while the russians knew how to fight in these conditions. gerrmany should have never went into a 2 front war. take britain and ake life hard for the americans THEN take russia.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I don't think the Russians fought well. They lost most battles, so when they lost they burnt all supplies. This stopped the advance of the German Forces.

It's no excuse Germany couldn't take Britain. The British were down to their last 50 planes or something. The Germans had French, Italian and European resources.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea, the russians lost millions of men fighting germany. they sure as hell stopped germanybut with so many casualties. the battle of stalingrad was fought so viciously.. the russians were determined ya gotta give them that. what stopped germany wasnt russians armies on the german border, but the soldiers fighting under rubble in already wasted towns.

http://militaryhistoryonline.com/wwii/stalingrad/default.aspx

you guys oughta read that. that battle was so intense and i dont know how anyone could have expected to survive. the russians and germans had guts.

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Russians didn't have guts. They either did that or die to Stalin. Germans had guts ^^. Disregard that last statement...

The only reason the russians won was because of Americans. Americans sent russians hundreds of tanks, planes, and other supplies. If it were not for the Americans their average life expectancy would have been hours not 2 days.

Ralphinator

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Russians did recieve resources from the allies but they made their own tanks. The russian made T-34 was the only tank capable of taking on the German Panzer and Tiger tanks head to head. The American made Sherman was simply too lightly armed and armored.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Towelie
Six million people, 3 million of them were jews. Saying 6 million people were killed at the holocaust does not mean he killed just jews. Half of them were not jews. He discriminated against homosexuals, bisexuals, crippled, retarded, and people he saw not fit as an aryan, and hitler was not a jew. He hated jews, you chose to be a jew, you are not born one. You could go one day, damn jews, I don't want to be one, or one day say, jewish people are cool, ima be one, because I believe what they do too. If he hates judiasm, he isnt a jew. Simple as that. Hitler was a great speaker, he couldn't plan military strategics for shit, besides common sense. Hmmm lets attack britain now that we own France. Yeah, he could have had britain too, but he wasn't smart. Maybe as a matter of fact, he wasn't smart, he was so stupid, that he just decided that he think he would lead germany, and luckily enough he did. Germany was so desperate at the time, getting out of WWI and France's stupid restrictions. Germany would do anything for relief. He got to the top, by being lucky, now he gets everyone to do what he wants.

If it weren't for America, there would be two nations, Germany, and the U.S.A. for a long time, I think U.S.A. would have won over Germany though, thats another story. Read Night by Ellie Wiesel that is another good book. Short, 100 pages, and easy to read, but a good book nonetheless. He was a jew too. I have talked so much, I have no idea where I am at, so I am going to stop now...
ok sorry i know there have been a lot more posts but this one really annoyed me...You are born a jew.. i don't know what your on.. being Jewish is not mearly a religion it is a race of people. by Hitlers classifications if u had a Jewish grandmother u were jewish. this made him a jew. or so i have been told. im not 100% sure about Hitler but i know for a fact that being a Jew is the same as being any other race. Alot of the Jews who were persecuted did not practice the religion. many did not even believe in God if u read their personal accounts you will see this.

Induhvidual_1

Reaction score
Them Germans so smart man. Hitler, yes a crazy insane guy turned his country from slump to heavy metal war machine. He's a friggin genius. He ways were evil and demonic but effective, he united his people with a common hate and if he had stopped going to World War II and just annex Czechoslavakia, he may be called one of the most influential leaders in the world, I mean look at what he did to his country! He messed up in the end, I mean with Russia and stuff but he is both military genius and political mastermind.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Russia had so many ppl just no money thats probably a good thing

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
guys, russia beat germany. they lost millions of men but they counterattacked into germany and made it to berlin. dont tell me russia didnt beat germany. without russia, we would have lost the war.

realaslife

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay, I didnt read all of this thread, I was feeling too lazy, and im sure someone has already said this.

In my opinion, Hitler was a genuis, and he had good intentions, but went about it in the wrong way. Instead of eliminating the degenerates, he should of went his own way, made his supieror )spelling?) race and then let everyone else die out, when his race takes over. simple as that. I support hitler's followers, because it's a great idea. I just hope no one takes offense, because I am not racist. But he had a great idea, and just went about it all the wrong way.

Son-of-a-Gun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He got off to a good start and was doing well but somewhere along the road he ran out of steam and started messng up . Right about the time he attacked Russia .