Hitler

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Otmorozok
Wait, but he had to split his troops or else he would have been invaded on one or more of the fronts. He needed the factories and resources to drive his war machine, if lets say he concetrated on Russia, took Moscow, but Americans were already taking Berlin it woun't make him very succesful.

You know, this was the entire problem with his state of mind. Did he really assume he could defeat the entire world and have them stay conquered? Its almost idiotic. Sure, Germany put up more than a decent fight, but I would never say they were close to winning. There were still many countries whose armies had not been tapped into yet , so many resources that had not been used.

The fact that he knew he would have to split his forces and cover 3 (at least) fronts, yet he started it anyway? Did he truly think he could take on Britain, Russia, America, and Canada(;))? Italy was weak, they werent much of an ally. Japan was a good ally, but Americas fleets off-set them. Germany itself was a powerful force, yes, but by itself, it couldnt conquer the entire world. Not happening.

Im blabbing. :rollie

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, he risked, and he had to do it, i mean he did tell his people alot of crap about Aryal superiority, if he didnt support his words with action then germans would have his head on a pike around a year of 1940.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lights I don't think he wanted to conquer everyone, but kill them all. He believed that the superior race were the Germans and that's why he was killing off other people, including the handicapped, I guess he didn't want them either.

The bottom line is hitler was nuts, hitler was NOT a genius in ANY form.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But he was, no people would believe a Lunatic if he at lest didnt seem like a genious.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TreeFrog123

sure he was a genius......... look how he got so far as to getting land without actually starting the war..... he was also a great public speaker.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TreeFrog123
Lights I don't think he wanted to conquer everyone, but kill them all. He believed that the superior race were the Germans and that's why he was killing off other people, including the handicapped, I guess he didn't want them either.

Conquer =/= Kill. Meh. Same thing. :)
The odd thing is, is that he believed in the superiority of "The Blonde hair, blue eyes" race, but was brown haired, brown eyed himself. He wasnt even a German; he was a Jew for Christs sake!

But he was a genius, not a military genius, but a political genius. He was a lunatic as well, but you cant take away his will power he had over his people. They would literally do anything for him, even try to kill the whole world. =\

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We need to look at why he has all the power over the people though, he became the leader after WW1 during the depression, at this time people just wanted to get out of poverty they didn't need a genius they would follow anyone, especially in Germany with the harsh treaty after WW1 things were really bad. That is also why the Allies let the Germans expand, they started to feel the Treaty of Versailles was too harsh.

Err by the way why am I a pink fluffy homo bunny?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The Summit did a dumbass prank. Bad thing is i cant acess me edit profile. I cant change it.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Maybe Hitler was right about the British being a asyran superior race thingi :). Hitler wasn't stupid, that's for sure, if only that college accepted him as a art student maybe we'd all be looking at his work and saying "wow there's a million other better things to do than do art pfff :rolleyes". Otmo I had no problem changing it...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats you someone blocked my edit profile, i cant enter it. its been blocked seens yesterday. I notified all the people who have to know.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
He was only partly Jew, and he was born in Germany.
yet i learned that people who were not even jewish but married into a jewish family were still considered jewish and put to death in concetration camps. sucks dosnt it?:tnt

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Many people who weren't Jewish at all or married to Jews were put in the concentration camps.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Many people who weren't Jewish at all or married to Jews were put in the concentration camps.
yea i know but he himself being half jewish was just stupid since he thought the jews were a inferior race.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He probably covered it up. I mean he wouldnt tell everyone "go kill, jews! Go kill jews." And then say "I am a jew".