BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
^whats that bout?^

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nevermind...I think I mis-read something.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok i was woundering cause he was a nice guy

Fyedor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
um...im not sure i caught that right...you saying George Bush's father was killed...? or Hitler's...?

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by a1steaksauce
i tlking bout bushs daddy he was killled so bush should be mad at gov
First off, where do you get your news. Bush Sr. is still alive and healthy. Saddam put a hit on him in '92. But the assasaination attempt was foiled before it the hitmen got a chance to kill Bush Sr.

Second. Where do you live? Cuz, you kinda need to work on your typing skills a little more. Punctuation, spacing, capitalizing. I understand english may not be your first language. But please try to type better. Sometimes it gets kinda hard reading your posts.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol,so what they payed off jews to act?

Lilu

is lovin life!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
mass graves were found of the jews...there are ppl who are still alive today who were in the holocaust and survived...that is so...self absorbed to say that somthing so real in history is 'fabricated!!' wat a disgusting remark to make!!
(oh and for VBG's benefit..i mean disgusting as dispicable and just terrible!) :fwink

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
axactly thats y i said that.......

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by Marchhare
it never happened. the whole holocaust thing was a fat ass publicity stunt fabricated by the us government.
Care to give us any proof to back up your bullshit claims? Care to disprove the tapes that Patton shot when his men liberated Auchwitz. The accounts of the survivors. The mass graves. The slave labor. The "scientific" experiments where they used living Jews as guenie pigs to further Hitler's "Perfect Race" plan. The orders from Hitler to round up all the Jews and put them in the camps.

Until you can do that, do reply in this topic again with your ignorance and blindness to history.

Fyedor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Regarding Marchare's statement

I would have to agree with Tempest here, for the government to have fabricated something with such enormous effects on the general populace, i believe something would have been leaked out about such a lie. And all the people that survived the camps and such, what would you say about them, every last one was lying? In many different countries? i doubt people from all around the world, from the allies side, and the axis powers, would have been able to join together and make up such a falsehood. Also, as Tempest said, without sufficient proof on such a matter that is so well known through history, and proven by many factors, your statement means rather little. You should find the proof b4 making such a brash statement.

IDefy

Reaction score
how did this get from hitler to jews and bush?

Fyedor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bush was previously used as a comparison, something about the war with afganistan, Iraq, and possible others. Made by Shizo i believe, its on page one so ya can check that. And Hitler effected The jews during his time, therefore, the jews have plenty of involvement with him to be added in a discussion about Hitler

Alademuerte

BForums Veteran
Reaction score
People that say it was all made up are just to damn scared to face the truth of reality and how ****ed up it is. There are miles long of evidence that the Holocaust actually did exist. The mass graves, the people in the camps, the survivors, the ones that died and have families still alive.
It existed, and there is proof.

PS: Chris, learn how to frikkin type right or I will come kick your ass.