Help me with BLIZZ SORC

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
lol
oops. way too much i was trying to say 115. shit. now i cant remember. well, some 1 remind me whats a good energy number? seymor, the rest are right. sorry about that. im blanking right now.

RazieL

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.rpgforums.com
chocofilez said:
from what exactly, thats alot of defense. and also, max CB is 95% no matter how much you have otherwise.jst like max resist is 95%...etc.
Actually you can attain 100% CB, 100% Open Wounds, and/or 100% Deadly Strike.

i.e. the old 1.09 Runeword Malice gives 100% chance for open wounds. All three of these damage mods can reach 100%.

Any Smiter build should attempt to use pure Vitality. You can attain this easiest by using an Enigma Breast Plate although your defense and resists will drop significantly.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Ahh. i heard some where that it could only go to 95 but what ever. its close enough ;)

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
tatersalad589 said:
u really think a blizz sorc can take out a hammer? well if u play on east ladder soft bring ur blizz sorc to my hammer i will stand in ur blizz and laugh
I kill tons of hammerdins, they are the easiest to me.

You shoulda asked me on howto make the bliz sorc, ;)

What I have is:

Helm: 2 sorc, 20 fcr helm socketed with 5/5 and some resists.

Armor: 20/5 Bliz ormus

Weapon: DF 35/5 Ofc ;)

Rings: Sojs

Amu: 2 sorc, 10 fcr, resists

Sheild: Sanctuary

Gloves: Magefists (I think thats name, ones with teh 20 fcr)

Boots : Bitter spur (Europe Dupes)

Belt: Arachnids

With this item build, not only do you have the 12-13k damage, you have the 110% faster cast rate which is very helpful.

I only wish I still had the pictures of my items before I sold them on ebay >< Everything was perfect! An eth 35/5 DF with 39 and 36 resists Dammit!

Edit: Not to mention, my merc pwns all, and she has the same name as me ;D Merc>Palas, Necros, Ama's, Sorc's, Assa's