Guild Master Cortalos invites you to raid

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm sorry but I'm built horde tough! Screw Alliance!

Teddy

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I'm built horde tough! Screw Alliance!
you are undoubtedly the ugliest person i have ever seen in my life..

sorry off topic -,-

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
We'll probably transfer.

Neil doesn't want to, but he's bad anyway so losing him won't be that big of a deal.
cort needs to contact me via aim on his return
My holy pally was lookin for a new home, whenever I xfer I'll let you know, full t4, t5 shoulder, full season 2 gear lolz. Haven't played since late December.
Just checking in before I lose internet again for the rest of my vaca.

I forgot to mention our raids typically will begin around 5:30pm-6:30pm Mon-Fri *PACIFIC* time (no we won't be raiding 5 days a week, but if a raid is held during the week, that's most likely when we'll start. Monday/Wednesday seem to be popular days so far). Weekend times are TBA, most likely it'll be discussed with the rest of the guild before we set any weekend raid times up. Most of us live on the East Coast, thus the odd hours.

I'll be back home and on WoW by Saturday afternoon/evening *hopefully*. Just hit me up on AIM if you want to get in contact with me before xferring or anything when I get online. (AIM s/n: coRtALoS)

Like I've said, at the moment we're taking all classes for now with an open slot for an offtank as well.

And don't bother coming over if you don't know what Omen (for DPSers) is, or don't use some sort of Raid Frames (for healers). :)

OFFTOPIC: This is kind of embarassing, but I had a dream this guild was raiding AQ40 (as ourselves IRL, not as our characters), but Lady Vashj had got in there somehow too, so there were all these underwater caverns full of bugs. It was scurry. :(

Anyway, I'll see all you fhegs again when I'm back at my house.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Vaca = cow in portuguese.

Did you roll Tauren?

And you forgot to mention DeadlyBossMods or Bigwigs. Any raider's must have too.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
None of that **** is "must have", and people that go 'lol if you dont have it then you dont get to do this or that' are ****tard elitests.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Or maybe they just want the guild to go smooth and not have some scrub ruining the VR fight because he doesn't know when Arcane Orbs are coming to him.

Yeah, it's possible to do without it. Or without Omen (won't say anything about raid frames for healers tho :p). But it makes it that much smoother that not using it is just stubborness and nothing more.

Elitism? Not at all. On the contrary, actually.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I heal fine with the normal blizzard raid frames and I've never had a problem with healing, dpsing, or any of the fights because I don't have said addons.

I'm not just a total moron apparntly. Addon's like that are for elitest pricks that go "LOL EVERYONE ELSE USES IT SO WE MUST NEED IT!".

If your tank(s) can't keep up the aggro, then boot them and get better ones.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I fail to see how getting addons to help things go smoother is in any way elitism, but whatever. I know you'll just come back with some silly argument and we won't go anywhere.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i don't use any UI addons....then again, i never got that into the game

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
None of that **** is "must have", and people that go 'lol if you dont have it then you dont get to do this or that' are ****tard elitests.
I didn't say it's "must have". I said if you don't know what it is, then you're a little new to the game, and not the type of people we're looking for. You know what it is, good. There's a lot of people that are heavily into PvP on our server that actually might have never seen it before. It's a low standard, but so far our guild has ONLY recruited people we've done instances with repeatedly, and know to be solid. We're sort of reaching out here, but I'm hoping 1 out of 5 people from BattleForums that roll on Tich with us will actually turn out to be "core raider" material. Once we're back into 25-mans, I'll let the meters do the rest of the talking. :) :hearty:

If you don't need it, then just say you have it. Simple as that. As long as you're not afk on the healing meters, there won't be any problems. (Though typically you can still come out #1 on them while watching TV :p)

Teddy

Reaction score
only addons i use are omen and metamap.

blizzard bars rule.

imaGe.

Member!
Reaction score
You guys have never seen how awesome of a mage healer I am.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Btw, what kind of name is Bromance?