Guild Master Cortalos invites you to raid

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Realm: Tichondrius
Faction: Alliance

Our progression is ****, however our core of raiders are all knowledgeable of all bosses up to Hyjal.

We're currently located on a server that has some of the top-*SPONSORED* PvP arena groups.

In addition, our guild is starting from scratch on our new Alliance rerolls. We currently have most healing slots filled with people such as Renzokuken and 2 of his friends from down under his pantyhose, and much of my old <Leviathan> raiding core back when I was Horde on Hakkar.

The guild is extremely mature. You need to not be offended by n-bombz and such. We're not racist, but f**k, if you can't swear on online games, where the hell can you?

DPSers are more than welcome. That's currently all we're trying to fill out atm. Additionally our entire raiding core at the moment is comprised of people I've either been raiding with since April 2006, or solid players we've met on Tichondrius.

To give you an idea of our server, they PUG Gruul's and Magtheridon regularly, so if we're not up to par with your standards, there's plenty of guilds here that are.

This server recently became unlocked, meaning you can transfer characters to it again. I'd recommend getting in as soon as possible if you're sick of your server, and want some fun.

PST timezone, PvP server.

Kit's got the RP skills. Sheli's got the bewbz. What more do you need?

Anyway, not really expecting much of a response, however throwing this offer out to anyone here that meet the following requirements and want to get into a raiding guild that haven't before:

- Willing to raid somewhat hardcore with a core of raiders that know the game/their class, and want to get geared up from the beginning all over again.
- Isn't casual.

Look us up if you get a chance. <Bromance>.

At the moment I'll be going away on Spring Break for a week, however Ryan can be contacted as Fatsheli (still leveling up atm) who can ginvite.

Renzokuken/Kit/Rhinox along with 2 of his RL friends will be transferring to our server on March 18th, his new name is TBA.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I Drud I Can Tnk Hael Dps Wth Bth Splls And Mellle, Moonfire Is Hax Amirite?! Epix Dps Frm Me If I Can Jion! I Can Riad On Fridays Nghts From 8-10! All Other Nights I Hve To Slep Causer Of Parnts!

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
is tichondrius the one where lotsa people are friendly in outland?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah i'm elemental now.

Anyways, my xferred name will be Kit. We're pretty serious, Sean just led Bromance's first Kara run and they did everything but Nightbane since we couldn't summon him.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Make sure there is no Kit in Tichondrius then. And ye, was about to rofl at him saying you're healer!

Elemental is teh win spec.

And good luck guys.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
believe it or not 5 of us are looking for a new server. =/////

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well Sean's fked off to Florida for a vacation so he's MIA for a little over a week. If you're interested you could wait 'til he gets back and have a talk to him, but if you're really keen to get off wherever you are now, we can hook you up.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Fawk yew Kit!

Tichondrius is a pretty rough server. For one thing, the top PvP arena teams are *sponsored*.

As another fair warning, Alliance are horribly outnumbered and outskilled on our server. Horde are absolute d**ks, and the 60-70 grind in Outlands is a true test of your devotion to your character when you start getting ganked over and over. Though being on our faction does have it's advantages. For one you're the underdog, if you prefer being on that faction of the server. Additionally your queues are almost instantaneous, compared to Horde, who usually have to wait over an hour for an AV or something. Getting in organized groups will let you grind out far more honor, far faster than Horde ever will.

Hopefully you'll learn on this server the best thing to do when getting camped by more than you can kill on your own, is to log off for about 20mins, get something to eat, maybe watch a TV show, and come back when you've calmed down. :p

Anyway, healers are still welcome, but we'll take almost any class.

We do have a severe shortage of Priests at the moment as well though. Shadow or Holy, both will be GREATLY welcomed. At the moment we only have 1 Priest.

Anyone in the guild should be able to ginvite, but they might wonder who the fk you are if you whisper them. Just tell them you're a friend of mine, or wait till Kit's on his alt: Rhynox or Ryan is online. :p

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
We'll probably transfer.

Neil doesn't want to, but he's bad anyway so losing him won't be that big of a deal.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Make sure there is no Kit in Tichondrius then. And ye, was about to rofl at him saying you're healer!

Elemental is teh win spec.
The 'i' will have a little tick over it or something. Cos Kit is taken, i'll just ascii the i so no one can ever /who me har har harhar.

And yeah, elemental is fking nuts dude. I have just under 500 spell damage and 32% to LB/CL crits and i'm keeping up with epicced players in heroics.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
cort needs to contact me via aim on his return

imaGe.

Member!
Reaction score
I'm interested except for the entire tichondrius thing :|

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
The 'i' will have a little tick over it or something. Cos Kit is taken, i'll just ascii the i so no one can ever /who me har har harhar.

And yeah, elemental is fking nuts dude. I have just under 500 spell damage and 32% to LB/CL crits and i'm keeping up with epicced players in heroics.
Keep in mind that by doing Kít, Kìt, Kït, Kît (making all I can do with european keyboard so you can just copy paste :p) people will have hard time inviting you to the guild, or adding you to friends.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Not if he knows what the command is and just tells them how to put it in...like é = alt 0233

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Eh, I just use my keyboard so I didn't really know :p

Fair enough I guess.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
My holy pally was lookin for a new home, whenever I xfer I'll let you know, full t4, t5 shoulder, full season 2 gear lolz. Haven't played since late December.