Goodbye all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
lol that's ok :p
I'll break up with the other guys too I guess, itss kind of gay to be married with other dudes :p

Plz Tatu! Marrie me! :Inlove:

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
You guys, are you sure t.A.T.u97 is really who she says she is?

Could be a 40 yr old guy, like crooked :p

Pedro

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thefallenlords.doesntexist.com
if she isnt a girl....at least i tried, what matters are my intentions :p

at least i tried hehe... i made a thread about this on chi-chat if u guys wanna check it out...

and starfish, ur pm box is full

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
lol I didnt see this either. I guess Starfish asked first....then pedro, then bunny, then.....well u get the picture lol

And maybe I am a 50 year old fat contruction worker with a pink bandana singing YMCA all the time and likes young boys. lol :p or maybe I'm the anerexic girl in "Beautiful" or maybe......I'm everything. ^^

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
yay! gottcha Pedro :p

@Tatuti
but I dont want to spoil our friendship by having a sexual relationship with you Tatu, so I guess we'll stay friends, ok? :p ^^

j/k ;)

well that's the funny thing about the internet: you never know ;-)

:hop

HolyShytItsBob

Member!
Reaction score
im sorry but you dont get a pound of anything for $360...either that shyt is just pure shyt or you are lying...i dont give a flying **** where you live in the states...a pound would not range from $2500 to $350....QP of dro...thats like ****ing 800$ if you're lucky...and 3$ a gram...talk about SHYT WEED...the shyttiest weed around here is atleast $5 bucks a gram...a blunt bag...so either that shyt you are smoking is really good and you just forgot what it cost you...or you are just lying out your ass...and you get on a lot to be grounded and in soo much trouble....so if i offended you i could careless i just had to say something about your "pricing"

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
lol star fish! you naughty boy!

as long as you talk dirty to me at times I think I can get over it :p

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by HolyShytItsBob
im sorry but you dont get a pound of anything for $360...either that shyt is just pure shyt or you are lying...i dont give a flying **** where you live in the states...a pound would not range from $2500 to $350....QP of dro...thats like ****ing 800$ if you're lucky...and 3$ a gram...talk about SHYT WEED...the shyttiest weed around here is atleast $5 bucks a gram...a blunt bag...so either that shyt you are smoking is really good and you just forgot what it cost you...or you are just lying out your ass...and you get on a lot to be grounded and in soo much trouble....so if i offended you i could careless i just had to say something about your "pricing"
Finally got back on ^ ^

and about that...check the prices...im in Tx...which is next to Mexico...there shwag isnt that great, therefor its cheaper...theres no irrigation or ne thing in there...all our shwag is from mexico here...your shwag is (i admit) much better then anything you would find here...as for the ak of dro goin for 3 bucks a gram...thats strait up the truth right there...trust me i know my drugs...

1 joint = 3 bucks, 1 gram
1 blunt = 5 bucks, 2.5 grams
dime sack = 10 bucks, 3.5 grams - 5.5 (5.5 is a -good- hookup)

and so on and so on

Hey this is my goodbye thread i want to marry someone -.- ...actually i dont wanna marry ne one lol.

...im starting to think i might not have to just "quit" battleforums afterall with how things r workin...woot.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
If you can buy virtual items on a game I bet you can find some weed on there. So "You can do it eeeeeeeebay." ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.