Funniest thing to do in SC?!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I wan't to see if anyone has the aame one as me, and it might make this section a bit more alive, wouldn't you say so? Anyways, post a favorite, funny thing you love to do in SC. It can be anything, just post it and tell us why it was so funny.

For me, It's 12 BC's Yamatoing something. They charge up, it looks really cool, then they blast the target with nuclear blasts of radiated energy and it just disappears. I did this so an SCV last night, it was pretty dunny, although I also ruined that game.. :usad

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
teleporting a handfull of reavers into enemy base with arbiter.
or seeing a spyder mine destroy a bunch of hydra's making huge bloodbath.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Mass spider mines.....A:rofl2.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Mind Control wars :D

Last night i played Arena with RyanXWing, LegendsOfEarth (He doesn't visit BF) and coRtALoS.
Now the aim of this game is to win the most amount of points for killing units after 5 or so rounds. And at the very beginning, you choose your race, and before each round, you get a number of civilians to choose different units to fight.

coRtALoS and myself were close together so we just fought each other, and at one stage, we kept MCing each others DAs. He took one of mine, so i took it back and MCed one of his.

It's alot of fun and pretty funny at the same time.

I ended up winning that game :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
You were the one doing the observer killing :(

Besides, you took it one step further and feedbacked one of my DAs and then decided to MC my Archon. I couldn't help but be ghey :(

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I luv doing this with zerg, it's funny as hell and rarely used, fill up some ovies with speedlings or cracklings and drop them right by the enemies mineral fields :p

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
What'sthe difference between a Speedling and a crackling?

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Speedling just has the movement speed upgrade, cracklings have both attack and movement speeds, to where they're so fast they look like they're on crack.

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
steampacking marines until they have 10 hp then sending them into battle

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
But they die so quickly. A Psi Storm would destroy a lot of marines, especially if they stim packed. But then you could watch them die under the radient and deadly storm of psionic energy, which is always fun.

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
my friend just did a new one to me....
get 2 arbitors and get dragoons circle them around an enemys army. (remeber they are invisible) and then freeze the dragoons... its quite gay for 10 minutes not being able to use your army

exobyte

Member!
Reaction score
Make a bunch of carriers attack something, then recall the carriers with an arbiter in the opposite corner of the map. The Interceptors fly across the map.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Massing Overlords > Everything. It's just amusing seeing like 500 overlords cover a persons base completly.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I remember back in the day when Teddy played SC. We played a 5 player FFA and Teddy just massed Marines and turtled up in the top left of the map, he ended up being one of the last to die (Map was 6-player LT).