Funniest thing to do in SC?!

DarkDrop

Undead
Reaction score
Website
www.wowomg.com
i got my things raped even my hero :(

:lucifer in roleplays i accedentelly went on the "kill all--> you" beacon and i lost my base,my men&my manhood :bouncy and the roleplayers laughed at me and it was embarrassing cuz i made alot of stuff :doh ...cuz i thought it was to kill things under the "Spawner"...i was soo stupid :hbut
oh ya...i hate :nooob s that join rps... :tnt

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my friend showed me this replay of his-
he was zerg ad he had about 70 overlords and he had 3 mutas hiding under the over lords and one ovie filled with only 3 zerglings and he went over this guys base and ..
the log was funny as crap, the guys like "wtf??? are your ovies attacking me? HACKER!"

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Disruption webbing a tank push. Ts get soooooo pissed when they find out there tanks/turrets aren't firing.

Then again, d-webbing would probably piss anyone off.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
damn D-Web... so effective in CTF... bastards...

I like to just randomly nuke somewhere... unless somene has no anti-nuke defenses... damn renzo always has observers... NUKES ARE FUN!

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Being evil in team melee >: ) or go around sc and ask for a working mineral hack.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a thing i like to do is take a SCV into another guys base and type in quotes the SCV says to the guy and i say stuff like " want me to help you build that?" or " can i borrow a few minerals? im about to have 30 marines"
also as a zergling i go near someones base and act like a drill sargent- this works well with zealots chasing you. ill send 1 zergling into a toss base and have his zeals follow it and ill say stuff like " run run run! omg ur slow"
and if im toss i like taking a prob, go into the guys base and type in the words to "mr.roboto" with the drone in patrol with a spot like right next to it so it looks like he's dancing.
i have fun with miners.

Valentine

Member!
Reaction score
Funniest thing? That's quite simple, for me anyways. Basically, when maphack was popular, or more so then it is now, I would turn lights off, and fly a building over to my foe's base. A SCV already showed me where his buldings were, so that wasn't a problem, since light's were off, and I could see the buildings, but not units moving, my building could land on his, and destroy his. I won many a battle this way.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what do you mean "when the lights are off"?
i never really heard of that hack.. do you mean using the mini map with the lights off to see your foes base better so you could hit "land" and then destroy buildings like that?