Funniest/stupidest/most memorable moments.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
That other backstabbing newb happens to be me! Oh that was great! Well I was just on b.net and this guy kept on asking how to make capital letters... Yeah, that sad :(

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
One of my memorable moments was mass-building bunkers for defense but never realising that men needed to be put inside them... -_-

Also, i just played LotR Last Alliance and the person who was playing as Anarion (Gondor) asked how to build cannons...

Caiman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You know the 'survive for 30 minutes' in the original Terran StarCraft campaign?
One time I went out of my base with craploads of marines and vultures and pwned the whole map, and had nothing to do for the remaining 3 minutes.. I was so proud...

(By the way, any half decent player can easily pull this off, but back then i wasn't that good)

Remember way back in 1.0 the commodore operating the battlecruiser would head off to the bathroom? 'I have to go, Number One.' That gave me a lot of laughs

But the most memorable moment was when, instead of casting defensive matrix on a mostly dead battlecruiser (just as it was so close to safety), I got myself mixed up and yamato'd the Sci vessel instead ! Then the chasing dragoon finished my battlecruiser.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
One time, I was participating in a AMP money match, with dos_waste, and he didnt know what a hydra was...calling it acid spitters, and in the same game this guy took all of his drones and attacked the comp. Another game with this guy, he forgot to get gas, and massed 193 lings and called them doggies...And another time he tried to attack with an overlord! OMG I have never laughed so hard...GOD BLESS THE AMP!!!

Les Paul

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One time me and a friend made an account jsut for fun so we went into a game( i dont remember, eitehr 3v3 or 4v4) and i kept calling this guy a fatass and cracking lame jokes about frying eggs on his ass cause it was so big or something. Then he left and one of his friends said that we hurt his feelings and said "thats not cool man, you've crossed the line". I pissed myself but later kind of felt bad

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was playing defend the castle mat setting map.. look like almost 50 games before i found an elite team which we finally won :)

another good one, i beat normandy SE :D