For or against gay marriage.

Are you for or against it?

• Yes I think homosexuals should be able to marry.

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • No I think homosexuals should not be able to marry.

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
joking about what? the legal adult age here is 18, sex included. we dont have a real problem with paedophilia to my knowledge, though it happens.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by LawrenceOfArabia
I say no because i believe it is morally wrong to have homosexual marriages.
TO ALL YOU PEOPLE!!LET ME MAKE THIS CRYSTAL CLEAR AS POSSIBLE AS I CAN MAKE IT.
W H Y

Just ask yourself that before you reply."Why do I think it is morally wrong?
W H Y
W H Y
W H Y
W H Y
W H Y
W H Y
W H Y

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
not to mention, why do you think your beliefs are enough to restrict people?

Reaction score
Originally posted by ST-ST-ST
TO ALL YOU PEOPLE!!LET ME MAKE THIS CRYSTAL CLEAR AS POSSIBLE AS I CAN MAKE IT.
W H Y

Just ask yourself that before you reply."Why do I think it is morally wrong?
W H Y
W H Y
W H Y
W H Y
W H Y
W H Y
W H Y
because i believe it is ethically imorale. why is it wrong to have sex with your sister?

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
as i said, are you entitled to restraining people based on your ethics? people have different lifestyles as long as it doesnt hurt anyone, it should be accepted. as said earlier, incest can lead to deformed children.. it they dont have kids, then its in the same catagory as homosexuality.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
ummm because shes your sister I don't know but you do have a point
nevertheless you can't prove why it is wrong and I can't prove 100% why it is right SO THERE!! and i am extremely bored

Reaction score
yet there are some laws against incest is there not? then why dont you make a thread flaming them?

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill post in a thread if you make it, but i not in a thread making mood :) my threads tend to die easily

laws against incest are made to stop deformed children. if the child factor is gone, theres nothing against it.

Reaction score
but really, what would i put? "come here if you marrried your sister..." and then for the thread info id say,"YOUR A ****ING LOSER BASTARD FACED HOMO!!!"

im kinda tired so im getting a little off on forum activity....

the way i see it, if you believe gay marriage is ethically okay, your saying incest marriage is ok

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you are correct. both are based on morals if the incest children factor is gone.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
GOD DAMNIT.IF I SAY GAY MARRIAGE IS OK AND INCEST ISNT ITS WHAT I SAY AND WHAT I WANT TO SAY AND IF I SAY ONE IS RIGHT AND TE OTHER ISNT THAN THATS WHAT I SAY!!
Edit:even I can tell im tired now...

Reaction score
yeah...next thing you know, aliens will invade earth and integrate into society. so the next big debate will be, is alien-human marriage morally ethical?? hmmm....alien sex....

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
then you cant complain if people just asy homosexuality is wrong without reason :)

hahahahaqhaha alien sex..... well..... between two consenting adult beings........... reproduction impossible... i guess its like another homosexuality :)

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Err.. What? You guys have me completely lost I feel as if I'm stoned..Aliens? WTF?

Reaction score
well its kinda hard to explain st st st....you see, when a mommy alien and a daddy human descide they want to have a baby mutant, they have to do some things that require them to take their clothes off and the human to find the female alien's special place. He will attempt to insert his male thing into the female alien thing's thing in the attempt to have baby alien/human/mutants. this is known as alien sex. those people that have had aliens probe them have been RAPED....

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Errr.I'm going to do my best to put in a sensical meaningful reply and then go to sleep

Let's see...Gay marriage is correct by meaningly.They do not hurt you in any way and if anything benefeit you.You have no real reson for not liking them as I don't have a real reson for liking them except that not liking them is doing something negative because you are tirieng to prevent someone from doing something which would make them angry and I like to be at least neutral or friendly.(Big run on)Ummm..God damn their just women who like women or men who like men and want to intensify their relationship by getting married.What's the big problem??

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lmao.......where has the discussion gone? this is insane :D