For or against gay marriage.

Are you for or against it?

• Yes I think homosexuals should be able to marry.

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • No I think homosexuals should not be able to marry.

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
I definitely think that they should. If heterosexuals are allowed to marry the ones they love, why can't homosexuals? (Rhetorical question, no response/flame needed.)

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Yes, to disallow someone to marry on their sexual prefrence is a denil of civil rights, and will not be tolerated. Any President that thiks diffrentlly should be thrown from his postion.

yogibear990

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They should be allowed to marry, but that still doesn't change my views on whether or not it is the morally right thing to do, it just should be the legal thing to do.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
My thoughts on gay marriage is its alright... do what you need to do to be happy. No matter the costs.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I agree with gay marriages but I dont like the idea of married gay couples having/adopting children. I think that every child must get a chance to have a mother and a father and homosexual couples dont provide this chance. What do you guys think?

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes to them gettin married its there right
about them adopting kids? i really donno, it kinda deprives the child of having "mother and father" influences, the child will still get loved just as much but those parents are being neglegent right from start putting there child in a situation where hes goin to be ridiculed for most of his life and i think thats unfair for parent to decided whether or not they have the right to do that to someone.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Let me just say I am all for equal homosexual rights but this I am a little indifferent on.

I originally was all for gay marriages. I thought if heterosexual people can have this right then why can't homosexuals.

From Dictionary.com
mar·riage n.

The legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife.
Well they can change this right? But wait a second, there is a little called a civil union. It gives the rights that married heterosexual give. It is basically marriage with a different name. This may in fact create a type of segregation, but only 1-4% of the population is in fact homosexual (Source).

So for now I think a civil union would be appropriate at this time.

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey they can do watever they wanna do w/each others wangs just dont do it in front of me and this whole gay marriage publicity thing pisses me off gay ppl showing affection for each other in public makes me sick

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
oops.. i accidently voted against it... oh well =/

Well, my thoughts are that they should be married, afterall, it is still love right? However... kissing and all in public... yuk, i wouldnt mind them holding hands or hugging, but not kissing...

@off topic: 500 posts!!!

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so if marriage would of been stated that it should be between man and man and women and women you'd go along with it willinging because thats what the mass's say?

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Why is it dirty?

Isnt hetro dirty then?
All sex is dirty. It's just a fun kind of dirty :p .