Final Fantasy 13

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
FFX-2 has had the best battle system of all the FF's and I hated FF12.

I liked the sphere system in FFX the game itself was just too easy so it made the sphere system just seem OP.
This is just about the absolute truth.

12 had a boring storyline, boring combat system and felt like I was playing a single player MMO the entire time. No thanks. Balthier was the only redeeming quality in that game. I mean come on, he's banging the Fran chick.

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't like Kingdom Hearts.

FFX-2 has had the best battle system of all the FF's and I hated FF12.

I liked the sphere system in FFX the game itself was just too easy so it made the sphere system just seem OP.
FFX-2 had FF7's battle system. That's what made it so Badass. :p

From what I've heard ff13 battle system if going to be like 12 system where you can see your enemies on the battle field but once you get into battle it switches into FFX-2 like battle system So I dont know if its going to be a nice upgrade or not :/

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Honestly, I was incredibly disappointed with FFXII. I liked X and X-2, but I'm just hoping that if they roll out with this new one, it goes back to the old combat system that we all loved.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I like both the battle system of FFX and FFX-2. Sometimes it's nice to plan your attacks and at other times be pushed for quick decisions.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
FFX-2 had FF7's battle system is what made it so Badass. :p
Uhhhh....I'm sorry...what?

Honestly, I was incredibly disappointed with FFXII. I liked X and X-2, but I'm just hoping that if they roll out with this new one, it goes back to the old combat system that we all loved.
No thanks. I can't stand turn based RPG's anymore. Not only are they incredibly slow, but they're pretty boring to boot. Lost Odyssey? Great game, couldn't finish it because I got so bored. Combat was boring as shit, even with the "watch the combat so you can get extra damage" thing they had. RPG's just need to adapt the Tales or SO battle system and tweak it to their liking. No more of this taking turns around the world, unless it's somewhat like FFX where everything you do is a variable on when you can perform your next move. But even then, after a while it just gets to me.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
enjoyed FFX turn based, and X2 real time battle but didn't like the story as much, overall FFX was better

12 was lame

13 looks to be an improved real time which gets my vote...after watching the vids of gameplay it seems to have a pretty good combination of real time strategy, and mid battle cinematic we all love from turn based rpg's

dont know much about versus unfortunately...i prefer a male protagonist, which is one of the reasons i liked 7 more than 10

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
FF7 had an Active time battle system. FFX-2 has a very similar Active time battle system.
Bu..I ju....nevermind.

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
they like to wear belts and zippers
Its a sense of style. lol might even become whats "in" one of these days. Just like ripped torn up and paint splattered abercrombie jeans.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah but it's impossible to pull off as many belts as Lulu did. Not to mention how ridiculous people look when they cosplay. But hey, that style might become in one day, who knows.

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey i just meant the belts. not the style of everyone in the game. lulu looks inbred