Final Fantasy 13

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score

Waiting for the latest instalment in the Final Fantasy series? Great! You just keep on waiting, because Square Enix boss Yoichi "Imperial Hot" Wada has said it won't be out in the West until 2010.

Speaking with Reuters, Wada confirms that while the Japanese release of Final Fantasy XIII (which is exclusive to the PS3) will take place in 2009, the Western release - which will appear on both the PS3 and Xbox 360 - won't go down until at least April 2010.
Damnit I wanted the game this year. Man fuck square enix.

thelawmaker

Leard of RftD
Reaction score
I was so looking forward to FFXIII this year myself, but think of it on the bright side, we may end up with stuff that the Japanese version didn't have (thinking about how DQVIII was so much better with the NA release).

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Get Star Ocean: The Last Hope. It'll tide you over for about 2 months.

And it's a badass game.

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
jenny thinks shes funny. when she aint.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
you like to think jenny notices you because it's the only interaction with a femala you will ever have

on topic my broke ass cant afford a ps3 till 2010 anyway

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I don't really care, i don't own a PS3 yet. Besides, i'm playing through FFX again and i'll continue through FFX-2 (Even though it's super lame) and then FFXII.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
FFX-2 was awesome. Phere system was the shit,m battle system was the shit, most of the game was awesome. Only thing that was bad about it was that it was like playing CHarlies Angels.

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just went through 10 again and i was working on going through x-2 again but it was getting lame. so i started up kh and kh2. Is 12 good? I could never get through it the story was really gay IMO.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I kinda stopped after a few hours into 12. I'm going to give it a real shot after i finish X and X-2. Is KH1/2 any good? I personally think they look super gay but i hear they're not bad?

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
the gameplay in 12 was badass i didnt get that far though cuz i rented it and i cant really play it anymore cuz i sold my ps2 =/

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I kinda stopped after a few hours into 12. I'm going to give it a real shot after i finish X and X-2. Is KH1/2 any good? I personally think they look super gay but i hear they're not bad?
KH1/2 are actually really good games. I thought the series was pretty gay at first cause of the disney chars but once you start to play and get into it its actually really fun. But if your going to start be open minded, and the characters in KH1 are pretty childish so id start with KH2 because there older. but if you really want to get into the storyline KH1 is a must.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
kingdom hearts owns i dont give a fuck

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah. kingdom hearts is hella badass.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I didn't like Kingdom Hearts.

FFX-2 has had the best battle system of all the FF's and I hated FF12.

I liked the sphere system in FFX the game itself was just too easy so it made the sphere system just seem OP.