• Undead

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Nightelf

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Here is the way I see the whole race thing.

Human - I am ok with them. I can get casters and some things more effectively. But I play as them in a large team game. However, I have a small problem sometimes keeping foots alive. Then again, ghouls and foots are hard to keep alive, especially when you are facing player type enemies.

Orc - I am awesome with them. But in AT, I switch to NE if my partner goes Orc. Because humans like to mass gryphons and attack our easily destroyable burrows, I learned that the hard way from my good friend, Quiksilver. However, I can get tauren fast when needed, and I can dominate with just grunts, raiders and pults if I got casters with them (2on2 and Solo and sometimes 3on3). Every game of FFA and solo I have played this race.

UD - I suck with and I hate this god forsaken race (literraly). I am only good at ghoul rushing. Since all I have to do is get a DL, get like 4 ghouls for the harass. Then for the unit rush, I have 10+ 1/1 Ghouls armed with Cannabalize.

NE - I pretty much own just as much as orc. Easier to micro since almost every Night Elf unit is fast moving or has low hit points which gives them a reason to be microed. Has some heroes I like, and I can get bearads pretty fast. Just need to start getting faeries or some dotts more often.

Game types:

Solo - I would be ok at it, but I have my doubts. I have won a few games by harass + rushing and keeping the enemy pinned at thier base. But other times, I do stupid things and get owned easily. I have no trouble vs NE/HU players, orc and ud is another story.

FFA - I am good at it, but the problem is too many assholes in it. They all practically go air and bitch when someone attacks thier base when they have nothing. I have no trouble vs Human at all in this style, NE and UD are pretty easy but Orc is difficult.

2on2 - I like this mode, it has its Solo style players and is difficult to master. There is a rare chance you will get a noob or face a noob on your team. But its a wild card scenario in this case. Solo style applies somewhat to good players. In this mode, orc and hu are easier to slay for me, ne depends and ud late game isn't too much trouble.

3on3 - I somewhat like this mode. The only problems are noobs and zero micro players, these guys are crushed easily. Techers can't survive after a hard rush unless one of thier teammates saves thier asses. If I do play it, I just give out commands cause apparently, I know what I am doing. No races are trouble for me.

4on4 - If you play this, you are a ****ing idiot and should stab yourself now. There are idiots everywhere and almost every player is teching to t3 air. In maps like Cherryville and Full Scale Assault, they'll tech in peace. But Gold rush and Dragon Falls... you won't survive after the 2nd split rush. Only fast teching noobs give me trouble.

AT - Well obviously a better form of RT, best part is... you are mutual friends in teams (unless you forged it in one second). 2on2 however I tend to get outleveled or outskilled, but there are times where me and another ally have beaten level 20+s just by rushing them :p.

Dream_walker said:
Oh come on 1 NE fan?
Thank you Mr. ELF PRON FETISHIST!!!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Chaos Marine said:
I've been too lazy to play a game using it and I havent seen anyone else do it. As nobody else is doing it there is probably a problem with it.

I forgot about the orc speed scroll :(
That would easily counter a destro harass. Just use the scroll, chase down the destro, ensnare and kill them. With them not havin any support they would die fast too.
:(

You crushed my hopes of UD Cheese. :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Chaos_Marine said:
I forgot about the orc speed scroll
That would easily counter a destro harass. Just use the scroll, chase down the destro, ensnare and kill them. With them not havin any support they would die fast too.
Dude, you need Speed Scrolls to counter the effects of Endurance and Unholy Aura. However, Destroyers can use Devour Magic to "eat" the Speed Scroll buff. Believe me, its possible and there have been times where I have even eaten the Scroll of Protection buff as well.

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
It takes time for them to use devour magic though which would allow the orc more time to ensnare and kill. Odds are the orc player would get at least 1 kill.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
True, ensare is a must-have when you face undead. Fiends can't burrow when netted and you can surround and do shockwave chain nukes of your own on heroes (2 seconds is enough command time to do shockwave first then Chain).

Also, you need to spread your damage hard. If you try to focus without going for the kill, the death knight can heal the unit or he can coil/nuke a unit.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, if you can successfully stop them before they can get dispels or anti-magic weapons.

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
S.o.K.o.L managed to get some dispels but he still lost to it. I think the hero choices may need to be changed, perhaps DR as 2nd hero for silence.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, some people even in RTs are careless with thier dispels. I have seen people pull necs off when priests are nearby. All they had to do was use the mages and focus fire on them. Then again, they also probably have wagons or heroes.

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
Do you expect to win without micro?

If a lowly member of 4K can do I'm sure we can. :D

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Chaos Marine said:
Some people like to earn their wins.
What makes them so much more gay than say Taurens with Bloodlust, or Rifles/Casters, or mass Wyrms.
Thank you Mr. ELF PRON FETISHIST!!!
lawls ya right

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
Dream_Walker said:
What makes them so much more gay than say Taurens with Bloodlust, or Rifles/Casters, or mass Wyrms.
The huge array of strats they can use against the other races. Theres also the fact the the NE player has to really **** up to lose and the other races have to play perfectly to win.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Dream_Walker said:
Beat them in Solo, then show them who is more gay.