• Undead

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Nightelf

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
I have seen some people chain morph their destros and if a units get ensnared they will coil it when it gets low on health, attack whatever is attacking the ensnared unit, and running when it wears off. If you get a bunch of units ensnared it would probably be best to tp.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, logically, destroyers are supposed to be near your other units. You know, fighting and killing stuff. So when the enemy comes, they're close enough to ensnare them by logical nature. Unless theres something I'm doing wrong here?

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
I thought they were more for harassing the orc base or for taking down an expansion, not sticking them in your main army. They are undead so they can be coiled, statues are the mechanical ones.

They do a good amount of magic damage and burrows have heavy armor. Without those no more raiders for the orc.

brightlight

Member!
Reaction score
ne is way too ugly to be liked by anyone

Deveis220

Reaction score
HUMAN <3

UD - Too cheap ass - too over played
NE - total crap
ORC - too expensive

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Chaos Marine said:
I thought they were more for harassing the orc base or for taking down an expansion, not sticking them in your main army. They are undead so they can be coiled, statues are the mechanical ones.

They do a good amount of magic damage and burrows have heavy armor. Without those no more raiders for the orc.
Mmm. They're also mechanical though if I remember...maybe I'm just dumb. I like your idea on using them for harass. I liked them upfront because of their ability to eat up stuff and get that AoE attack I love so much. :)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Chaos Marine said:

Umm... don't diss the only unit the undead needs for mass dispel?

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
Well you would need at least 2 or 3 in you main army for dispell. But if you have some flying around harassing the orc base and preventing them from expanding it gives you a advantage over the orc, as long as you expanded. You could also flank the orc army and get in a few free hits with the ones that are for harassing.

You could try this. I dont think they'll be expecting it.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Oh come on 1 NE fan? :(

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
Its something completly different from what I was talking about. I found it to be something worth trying out. DK wasn't the first hero, nor was he ever picked, which blew my mind.

It was actually something I was working on, but the pros beat me to it. :(

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
That was the first time I had seen necros in a long time. The only thing missing was a couple destros I think.

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
I've been too lazy to play a game using it and I havent seen anyone else do it. As nobody else is doing it there is probably a problem with it.

I forgot about the orc speed scroll :(
That would easily counter a destro harass. Just use the scroll, chase down the destro, ensnare and kill them. With them not havin any support they would die fast too.

Drexsun

Member!
Reaction score
Lets see.. well I like the look of the Nightelves and there heros. Like the Demonhunter.. I mean who does not like him he is just bad ass. Anyways I also play Random with I do Melee games and what not but I am best with Orc oddly. I normaly rush.. if I do not win in like the first 10-20 mins I know I will lose.. because I am not a tech gamer.. lol I am only good at rushing and what not o_O Yep >>;