Fast Rush

Elite_Snipa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If your opponent uses a 5-pool rush and you use the 6-pool rush would you be able to get the zerlings fast enough before the opponent's zerlings reaches your basse?

P.S. Newbie4lyfe how did you get that cool banner pic, from internet, photoshop?

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
For me the 4-pool rush has always worked best... bet vs. a seasoned player, you'll probably get ****ed, and left defenseless, so I strongly suggest you just get a better strategy then rushing. =/

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Akule
4 pool? dont you mean 5 pool? besides who taught you zerg, huh?
No noob, I mean 4-pool.

Elite_Snipa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I never rush unless my ally does. I posted just to see whats the fastest possible rush, than think up a build procedure to defend myself when rushed by that fastest rush.

aphextwin

Reaction score
OT: i made sig, took helmet and background from full metal jacket, and bg randomly

OT:5 is the best thing there is.... 4 slows u down alot and 6 takes too long

JLeeAZN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how is 4 pool stupid, jesus 4 pool kix ass man, useign the element of surprise is a very strong thing

i use 4 pool when playign my friends, cuz im too lazy to kill them in 10 mintues, might as well kill them in 5

~JLeeAZN~

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
4 pool owns terran if u randomed vs terran --;
5 pool is worst pool build ever, bad eco, bad speed
6 pool is decent speed with bad eco
7-8 is pointless
9 pool is fast,effective(vs toss/tech terran) and good in eco

Zera

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hahahahahahhahahaa.........are you just saying that you would win the game with JUST a rush? hahahaha. if you expect to win with a rush.....you lost. what you do is build at 8. at 8, build 2 more drones. then build overlord. the overlord and spawn pool will finish exactly. (also build an extractor after the overlord and upgrade to a lair)....if it sounds like a newbie plan, then oim sorry.....i just dont want to be shouted out my angry mobs of people who call me n00b......(this is just a suggestion)

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that is a 8 pool rush, i rather wait for 1 more drone and get better eco in the atfermath, 9 pool can rape a toss on a 12/3 position --;

Elite_Snipa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow cuteguy u sure no ur sc well......or it maybe just bc i'm a noob. BTW, did u post one of blackman's matches i asked for to download?