Fast Rush

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
blackman reps are great for people to learn zerg, but imo blackman zerg requires tons of constanding of unit :O

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CuteGuyNo.1
that is a 8 pool rush, i rather wait for 1 more drone and get better eco in the atfermath, 9 pool can rape a toss on a 12/3 position --;
Wouldn't a 9/10 gate hold that rush? I'm pretty sure toss would do that build if their mains are that close

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
9/10 build needs alot of micro to take out a 9 pool harass on 12/3, this is the location where 9 pool tech will really gain advantage on that since speed ling is easy to get with a 9 pool bo and close location which allow for lurk or muta depending if toss teched.

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What's the time difference between 4, 6, and 9 pool(since 4 pool is faster than a 6)? When do you build your pool (drone number) if you expand early against Terran?

Also, useful to send along drones with lings on that 12/3 rush? Risky but helpful?

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude... zergling rushes can be killed by workers. a rush that fast is a waste.

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by amrtin77
dude... zergling rushes can be killed by workers. a rush that fast is a waste.
Agreed, but at least the zerg can harass and slow down the opponent, although the zerg slowed down a bit too.

Just kill the workers one by one and retreat and use lots of micro, while developing your base.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
I dont think you should send ANY drones with an early rush... i usually just get 9 pool. Its the most used strat, and it really is the one that works out the best. The thing with 5 pool and 4 pool rushes (hell and even 6 pool) is that you WILL be slower because of economic restraints brought by the rush. Its a risky rush.