Excuse me gentlemen

Neverborn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But we have a problem over at blizzforums.com that we were hoping some of you may be able to help with.

See there exists a mod in the starcraft strategy forum that nobody likes, and consistently abuses his power to moderate things that need not moderating. The forum could exist perfectly fine without a mod, since we generally police our own.

However, this evening when one of our favorite posters informed him of this, he promptly got banned. Many of the rest of us have gotten banned trying to get him unbanned, and now most of the active posters in the forum have been banned. If any of you could help in our fight to get the forum back, I would really appreciate it.

Neverborn, Starcraft God.

S

sureilldoit

yes. i was the first member to be banned fighting for that member. nevvy was banned right after me ^^

please help by making blizzforums accounts and continuing our fight!

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Um, you know you guys are like our sworn enemies, right?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Hello Blizz :)

I'm already a member so i can't help your so called cause. It's obvious you want members :D Good luck with that ;)

PS> Prox, for the record, we aren't sworn enemies.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I think you guys are beginning to see why .ORG seperated from BlizzForums, and parted ways with Legacy.

AJ was my only contact with the people over at BlizzForums back before their breakup. Once they had their fallout, I never heard from ANY of them over there afterwards.

I've had very very brief conversations with one of their admins awhile back to do an IP check on someone stealing identities and such, but aside from that, nothing.

Even the conversation was dry. I tried making a little side humor and the guy didn't even respond.

I've since given up trying to make any friends there, or mend any fences.

Feel free to hang out here however. If you PM me, perhaps we can even work out some sort of arrangement of adjusting your registration date and postcount if you'd like to think of moving over here. ;)

S

sureilldoit

well, u hate blizzforums right? help us get back at them by helping us fight against them ^^

we dont "want" members or anything. here is the screenshot of what happened cuz our best player got banned for something minor.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
If anything, doing that is only going to get you, and anyone that helps you an IP ban from BlizzForums permanently.

Heh, our 'treaty' with BlizzForums expired here however, so not like we're going to punish you for anything you do over there now. ;)

And this offer still stands:

Originally posted by coRtALoS:
Feel free to hang out here however. If you PM me, perhaps we can even work out some sort of arrangement of adjusting your registration date and postcount if you'd like to think of moving over here. ;)

Neverborn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm. I talked myself out of the ban over there, but the reason I was at BF was mainly not for the forums, but for the b.net community that came with the forums. I'm an instructor, so I naturally end up spending the majority of my time teaching newer people the basics of competitive starcraft. Oh well. I was at Infoceptor a few years ago, but that place just sucked save like.. two people.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Being banned the first time was unfair.

But it doesn't give you the right to cause problems for Redcloak and his fellow staff by spamming Forum Issues.

And getting us to cause problems doesn't make you any better a victim, more likely a criminal.

But feel free to hang around.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
:wavey Hello and welcome BlizzF People like everyone said feel free and hang around, and have a smile!

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
My theory:
We come to the forums to have fun reading and posting stuff. Most of us probably have enough troubles or time dealing with the rules set by our parents. So do we really need more parents in a forum to boss us around saying "no, you can't do this, no you can't do that"
Spamming the forums here may be fun to the spammer, but it is annoying to other posters so that is something against the rules. Basic rule here is to create a fun environment.
I personally hate Blizzforums rules because they are stricter than real life itself.

I'd appreciate it if you new members post in the UMS section(hehe) as we are trying to develope a friendly and expert community.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I must agree with the level of suckiness at Infocepter, because of their biased community, i ended up here!

aphextwin

Reaction score
lol funnay how u care for a stranger u dont know online :\

Neverborn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You guys all have a ton of posts. Anyway, find me on useast DS-Neverborn, I'm more than willing for games, and I'll gladly offer lessons to anyone interested in the competitive side of starcraft.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
For the record, not ALL of us suck ;)

I might give you a game one day, my friends list is full at the moment, but i might find some room ;)

Do you play random? Or...?

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Originally posted by Neverborn
You guys all have a ton of posts. Anyway, find me on useast DS-Neverborn, I'm more than willing for games, and I'll gladly offer lessons to anyone interested in the competitive side of starcraft.
Hey mister you have more average posts per day than me... I have 1.5 :p

I'm KAH_Tuninator on U.S. East
and The_Tuna on U.S. West

Neverborn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I invent odd strategies alot, the fun part is making them work against ranked players ;)

I have better replays that showcase skill, but they're probably not as entertaining.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
welcome neverborn.. whats your blizzforums name? ill run over to see what the hells happenin over at blizz.. havent been there in a week or 2