Excuse me gentlemen

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Hey guys, i versed Neverborn, 1v1 @ LT. I got owned :p

I need to fix my PvZ. I get Storm way too late to cause the Zerg any harm.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I never cared for BlizzForums beacuse everything was so.....conformitive (is this a word? lol). Everything (all the posts, all the threads) were exactly the same, which was boring to read. I guess I've just been accustomed to BF, and come to think of it as the best (maybe second, SA is so cool) forum on the web.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, renzo. neverborn is pretty good from what I've heard.
Neverborn, show us the rep where you beat terran with just broodlings and dark swarm. That one outta be good for my collection.

Neverborn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't have that one, but the first one I posted is me beating an actually very good terran with one hatchery defiler rush.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Im sure that if you had presented it in a mature manner to RedCloak or the other admin you would had made your point a lot better. now all you did was get yourselves banned. Next time just use the trusty pm system instead of being a moron.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Akule, the last thing we need is for the StarCraft section to resemble The Asylum.

Which moderator is it that is giving you the problems? TsN-Geptus, john_dough or TwoTimer? All of those users have always been friendly towards me except maybe john_dough (and that is because I can't remember his Battle.net name). I do find it funny how it was Staind that got banned first. While he was a knowledgeable poster and player .. wait, he was Eros~Yuna, right? .. I can see him being someone that would get under the skin of a moderator pretty easily. That isn't to say that he deserved the ban though.

One more thing, how would you rate Renzokuken's play Neverborn? :^) Haha.

[color=00980B]Raccoon[/color]

P.S. - You're the guy that has/had that embryo/fetus as your avatar at BlizzForums, Neverborn?

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I believe it was Siege Tank(who????????????????) that was giving them problems.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
BlizzForums Moderators can't ban. It was SiegeTank banning people.

Of what came of this issue, see all the closed threads inside Forum Issues there.

Pity, because I thought the mentality of the other BF was higher than what happened there.