Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayans2012

Reaction score
Website
upl.mine.nu
can anyone give me a list of what's the best equipment ie.
best helm, armor....

how about this....helm, shako, armor, arkaine's valor. rings bul kathos wedding band. boots, war travellers battle boots. shield storm shield monarch. amulet,
Mara's Kaleidoscope
plus 11 to skills. sounds good?

Mayans2012

Reaction score
Website
upl.mine.nu
Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Required Level: 67
+2 To All Skill Levels
All Resistances +20-30(varies)
+5 To Energy
+5 To Vitality
+5 To Dexterity
+5 To Strength
(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or la

AE-Viper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ae.cyberplexus.net
Ummm...there is no *best* legit equipment in the game. Depending on class, character type, strategy, and personal preference, there may be any number of *best* items. If you tell us the class and the basic build you are aiming for, however, we might be able to atleast suggest some gear a little more informedly.

AE-Viper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ae.cyberplexus.net
Well, I am not great with druids, but if you are going werewolf, I recommend the following (btw, I know it isn't much + to skills, but the reason for this is that druids are melee and thus things like damage and life are more important than + to skills):

Helm: Jalals or Vampire Gaze
Armor: Arkaine's Valor or Shaftstop
Weapon: Hellslayer (Messie and Cranium also work)
Gloves: Magnus's Skins or Lava Gout
Belt: String of Ears
Boots: Gore Riders
Ring 1: Bul Kathos Wedding Band
Ring 2: Raven Frost
Amulet: Mara's or Crescent Moon

Also, just to let you know, the items you listed do not give you +11 to all skills. Shako gives +2. Arkaine's can give +2. Mara's gives +2. 2 BK rings give +2. War travs and Storm do not give any + to skills.

Silent-Evil

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that bugged stuff is alright but its kinda stupid ot have bugged shit, because if you know what items to get and how to make your character that your makin , more than likely you own all the bugged characters you find, because most bugged characters on d2 are built by noobs and dont know how to make them (chars) right

Mayans2012

Reaction score
Website
upl.mine.nu
You ain't a noob if you have some pretty good equipment.
Noobs can't get decent equipment..

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
oh man, get a life, you must be like 40.

leave pc games (just a suggestion)

Mayans2012

Reaction score
Website
upl.mine.nu
i'm 44. Been playing pc games since 1984....the days of the IBM PC JR. No o/s at that time. It was a time and place when you would have to boot from a bootable DOS 5inch floppy disk.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
You ain't a noob if you have some pretty good equipment.
Noobs can't get decent equipment..
umm, yes your a n00b, either go all out bugged or no bugged at all, plus bugged=for n00bs who cant play the game. And those items proabaly came from an item store, which makes you a bigger newbie.

Plus skills for a druid, unless he is elemental, are pretty much useless
Let me rephrase this:

Plus skills for a druid, and elemental druids, are pretty much useless.

even with like 40 on your maxed skills, the most damage youll be doing is about 800, and the druid skills have delay times on almost all of them.

Mayans2012

Reaction score
Website
upl.mine.nu
If I'm a noob...then your chinese. Only chinese people have your kind of signatures......HAHA

meanacer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude your 44, your as old as my dad, you got a gap in your teeth that i could kick a field goal threw, i can see my reflection in your forhead and i bet i ( a 16 yr old) can whoop your @$$ in d2. i'm legit too and learn to post correctly, you don't make a new post for every sentence. when ppl sign up for this site your picture should be there saying "don't end up like this guy" --- yea sry mods for the flaming but it had to be done, i'll try not to let it happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.