Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I bet the mods find this thread amusing. Until they close it for excessive flaming and name-calling. Not to mention finding out who the newest village idiot is.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Mayans y u put my name on top of ur avarter, u dont c me copying yours n puting ur name on it saying suck dick. =/

that lame copying my stuff.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
OK, mods can we get a close please?

We've all had our fun....

globalmayham

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LMAO ROFL LOL OMG i'm so glad i found this post it was hella funny i mean freakin 9 pages long wow and it had nothing to do
with the forum topic, i had to skip a few pages just to post my input but yah like for the 100th or more times mods should close this post or send it to the "FLAMING ARCHIVE FORUM" i bet there
would be a crap load of ppl browsing the forum it would get full
just like op hellcows-90 channel

Mayans2012

Reaction score
Website
upl.mine.nu
WHY DON'T YOU EDUCATE YOURSELF AND READ THE PREVIOUS POST FROM KAO

Another note(!): I'm Iranian. I was born in California. Are you going to try and say im a terrorist? (Well, if you do, you will have the WRONG COUNTRY. Or that I ride camels? (WRONG COUNTRY). Or wear Turbans? (WRONG). What else can you come up with?

Mayans2012

Reaction score
Website
upl.mine.nu
JD-Inflames....woooooooooooh aryan-german....
Am I supposed to be in aww?
YOU'RE PROBABLY A SKIN HEAD WANNABE.
Aryan-German.....LOL

Why don't I SHOVE MY OLYMPIC SIZE EASY CURL BAR UP YOUR ASS. MAYBE I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO LIFT A DUMBELL.

I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO 3 DAYS ON 1 DAY REST
1ST DAY DO YOUR CHEST, SIDE DELTOIDS, FRONT AND REAR DELTOIDS

2ND DAY DO YOUR BICEPS, TRICPS TRAPS AND BACK

3RD DAY DO YOUR LEGS

DIET YOU SHOULD USE L-GLUTAMINE AND EAT ALOT OF PROTEIN
DO NOT USE CREATINE (YA KNOW WHAT. USE CREATINE CAUSE SIZE ISN'T IN YOUR GENETICS) CAUSE ITS ONLY WATER RETENTION. ONCE YOU GO OFF IT YOU GO BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL SIZE. (IN YOUR CASE 5 INCH BICEPS)

STOP POSTING YOU ARYAN-GERMAN HITLER LOVIN LOSER AND START PUMPING IRON. YOU PROBABLY WEIGH...WHAT.....
A BUCK AND A QUARTER. PATHETIC.........................

ThunderMO

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Owke here I come with my dutch attitude.

WHAT THE **** IS THIS ALL ABOUT. CALLING EACHOTHER NAMES/TALKING ABOUT REALLY A LOT OF SHIT. DAMN JUST STOP IRRITATING EACHOTHER AND GET BACK TO PLAYING DIABLO.

OWHJAH FOR THE 44YEAR OLD DUDE: GSUS MEN GET A LIFE. GET A GIRLFRIEND,MAKE KIDS GET A JOB THAT SATTISFIES YOU AND STOP TRYING TO SHOW OFF AGAINST 16/17 YEAR OLDS.

OWJAH I'M NOT A NERD/GEEK OR WHATEVERY I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS AND STILL CAN I PLAY DIABLO. MAYBE SOMETHING FOR YOU 44YEAR OLD BABY

Mayans2012

Reaction score
Website
upl.mine.nu
I didn't start it. I'm only defending myself. I do have a life and enjoy playing Diablo. I'm not 44..
I also said I was a black guy last week.

HOMO ALERT |JD-INFLAMES| HOMO ALERT

ThunderMO

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Defending in my dictionary is defending your believings etc, not calling someone names or attacking him with words:shoot.
How old are you then.
I didn't say you were a white boy so why do you say you are black when I really don't give a shit about your skincolor:confused:

Mayans2012

Reaction score
Website
upl.mine.nu
Cause I said I was 44 some 20 posts ago. That's why I said I was black guy too prove a point that b.s. is common online.

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD AT FIRST UNTIL some idiots were calling me a noob.....so what's ur point?

Why don't you read the other posts. YOUR TELLING ME I SHOULD TAKE THAT COMMENT ABOUT SHOVING A ROD UP MY ASS. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO THAT BIATCH UNTIL NOW.
WHY DON'T I TAKE THE ROD FROM THAT FLAMER AND SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS AND ROTATE IT 360 DEGREES.

ThunderMO

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And is n00b a bad thing for you. I am called n00b al the time. By pesty little hacker dupers that think they know everything about the game, because they have there precious uber gear.

Just don't react to this topic and you won't be attacked anymore ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.