Dupeing items

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
On closed b.net yes it is possible, but as of right now there is no public ways of doing it there are only private methods/programs that actually work. On open/single player the possibilities are endless.

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
yes you can dupe on closed realms, most old methods are now patched, but d2 stores (at least the good ones) dupe items. my friend owns a store and he dupes. still trying to get him to tell me what method he uses ;).

Xice_God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtremesystems.org
i still prefer the good ol' mf method instead of duping. screwing with any illegal activities can be very unhealthy for your cd-key, i proved it:D

everlast365

Reaction score
Can someone please explane a safe way to dupe gold or a gold cheat

Xice_God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtremesystems.org
i make it from lvl1 to 80 in 7-8 days usually, then i make andy, countess and meph runs for some equipment. countess sometimes drops some mid runes so you can trade also. first get some lvls, then worry about equip.
i got about 10 chars, the weakest is lvl85, the strongest 94:D

everlast365

Reaction score
ok let me ask this what is the best way to get gold in the beginning of the game?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
...if your at the beginning of the game theres no reason to get gold in the first place.

you wont be high enough lvl to gamble anythign worth having...

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
Xice_God said:
i make it from lvl1 to 80 in 7-8 days usually, then i make andy, countess and meph runs for some equipment. countess sometimes drops some mid runes so you can trade also. first get some lvls, then worry about equip.
i got about 10 chars, the weakest is lvl85, the strongest 94:D
OUCH! takes me an hour to go from 1-60 then i just baal to 90, one day = 1 - 90 -.-

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i really dont believe you get 1-60 in an hour, considering it takes a good 30 minutes just to do enough trist runs to hit lvl 15.

then if its a Grush, i still say your bs'ing because uget 1 lvl per chaos until you hit waht? 25? that means you still have to do trist + cows

not to mention after lvl 85 everything slows WAY the **** down, 10 runs at lvl 88 = ---- much xp when YOUR the one killing

either way, it takes 1 day for around lvl 85 for me

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
LOL wow -.- sad... but wrong

i don't trist and i don't cow....

1. brush to hell at lvl 1
1-20 = like what 2 games
then 20-25 = 3-5 depending
25-60 = 6-8 TOPS. of course this is talking full games which 99% of the time mine are.

2. i baal my self full games 60-90 isn't the tuff part 95+ is where it starts to really suck.

EDIT: some ppl do cow but i chose not to....i just keep chaosing and it takes roughly the same amount of time with a good hammy chaosing you.

EDIT2: forgot to stat that's excluding the grush if i add that in lets say hour and a half or so. maybe little more hour and a half - hour 45 mins tops.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
brush? i never heard it called that...

anyways im damn near sure that 1-25 you get like 1-4 lvls per chaos, at least thats always been the case for me using 5 ppl [five is exp cap, so why have 8]

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I think he meant G-Rush but didn't edit it. tho a very good way to get lvl 85 in one day or around 3-6 hours is to get classic rushed to hell act4 and start doing classic Chaos runs until lvl 85 then change to Exp in classic u gain much more exp then in Lod and no lvl cap for getting rushed.

Xice_God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtremesystems.org
i do all that without bein rushed and playing in normal quantities, 3-4 hours daily after school or so. if i would be extreme and ask a friend for some twinking and rushing, it would be in some hours 1-85 for sure

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
everlast365 said:
Can you dupe items in diablo 2?
Yes and No. Yes, in the sense that characters are locally stored onto your Diable 2 directory. You can do a little copy and pasting of files with timing to dupe your items. But no in the sense that you need to drop your items and have someone else look after them, and I think Diablo II Bnet won't let you do that anymore because they have filtered most methods by checking. Its because of this, easymap is unusable now but MousePad was. However, on TCP/IP, it works REALLY well.

Here is how you dupe via TCP/IP:

1) Tell your friend to host a game
2) Go to C:\program files\diablo II\save and create a directory called Temp
3) Before you view your playalbe characters, copy all the character files related to the character's items you wanted copied. If you have a guy named Ass, then copy the Key and the files named Ass.*** to Temp.
4) Enter the IP game and drop the items you want duped.
5) Leave the game
6) When you see the options again, re-copy all the files in Temp back to Save. You will re-roll your character back to before you dropped the items.
7) Rejoin game and pick up what you dropped, tell your friend to occupy himself while you do so.

TCP/IP duping is done with your locally stored Single Player files. I use it in Nezmod quite often with my friends.

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I have heard tons of people say something about having a javzon and a healer pally to dupe, i have no clue how, but thats what i have heard from NUMEROUS peeps.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TopGun said:
I have heard tons of people say something about having a javzon and a healer pally to dupe, i have no clue how, but thats what i have heard from NUMEROUS peeps.
Thats a variation of lag dupe.

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
DragnMatterBlade said:
brush? i never heard it called that...

anyways im damn near sure that 1-25 you get like 1-4 lvls per chaos, at least thats always been the case for me using 5 ppl [five is exp cap, so why have 8]
maybe its called glitch rush on w/e the hell realm you play on, but 99% of the people on west call it brush (aka bug rush). if your that slow at leveling idk what your doing. but i can hit it in a day, EASY.