Dupeing items

KwaR

Reaction score
Xice_God said:
i still prefer the good ol' mf method instead of duping. screwing with any illegal activities can be very unhealthy for your cd-key, i proved it:D

I second that.

-p-

Reaction score
everlast365 said:
ok let me ask this what is the best way to get gold in the beginning of the game?

put everything in the inventory that can be sold... except arrows and bolts...
on hell it's easy way cos they drop armors that can be sold for 30k gold :)

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
xhellhawkx said:
maybe its called glitch rush on w/e the hell realm you play on, but 99% of the people on west call it brush (aka bug rush). if your that slow at leveling idk what your doing. but i can hit it in a day, EASY.

so you go from an hour to get 1-90 to now it takes a day? way to change your story.

L

Laharl

How to dupe:

1. Close all programs.
2. Go to C:\
3. Control + A
4: Hit delete
5. Keep hitting enter!

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
How to dupe:

1. Close all programs.
3. Control + A
5. Keep hitting enter!

You forgot to mention that it will only dupe what is inside their cube, retard.

@hellhawk, If I had a bunch of people rushing and doing runs for me all day, I could hit 90 too. Try to get to 85 without any rushes, or glitches or anything like that in one day.

L

Laharl

It only dupes items in your character's cube, or currently being held. Sorry.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
How to dupe:

1. Close all programs.
3. Control + A
5. Keep hitting enter!
My method is more reliable.

L

Laharl

Yours works 5% of the time; mine always works. Thus mine is more reliable.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Mine works 5% of the time? I used that same method to give you my super Treasure Eye staff, made up of all the stones I collected in Kagero and Gauntlet.

L

Laharl

He's talking about on the realms. Mine works on them and also makes all your female characters appear with no clothes on! Liek omgz!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You would need a program to do it on Closed. Open or TCP/IP will allow my method or yours since characters are locally stored on your machine.

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
so you go from an hour to get 1-90 to now it takes a day? way to change your story.
OK you F***ing moron read..

xhellhawkx said:
maybe its called glitch rush on w/e the hell realm you play on, but 99% of the people on west call it brush (aka bug rush). if your that slow at leveling idk what your doing. but i can hit it in a day, EASY.
1-60 = ONE HOUR 1-90 = A DAY THE MOST COMES FROM THE BAALING 60-90 YOU STUPID IDIOT.

xhellhawkx said:
OUCH! takes me an hour to go from 1-60 then i just baal to 90, one day = 1 - 90 -.-
read more closely next time dumb ***.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Calm down and stop calling other people morons and dumbasses on just because they don't interpret something right.

There is no flaming outside the asylum allowed

xhellhawkx said:
OUCH! takes me an hour to go from 1-60 then i just baal to 90, one day = 1 - 90 -.-
In one day of total playing, I could probably get to 90. But not in straight playing :(, I would probably be tired or bored or something by then.

Teradar

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hhaha, ur lying i bet :D

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Calm down and stop calling other people morons and dumbasses on just because they don't interpret something right.

There is no flaming outside the asylum allowed

In one day of total playing, I could probably get to 90. But not in straight playing :(, I would probably be tired or bored or something by then.
Sorry i just hate illiterate people, they piss me off >.>, and i don't baal all day, honestly i only join good baal runs i don't bother with the games full of lvl 70's ATEMPTING to kill the monsters, if any one in cc-comp is baaling normally i join in with them. honestly if you grind it doesn't take that long :doped .

_Johnny said:
@hellhawk, If I had a bunch of people rushing and doing runs for me all day, I could hit 90 too. Try to get to 85 without any rushes, or glitches or anything like that in one day.
i don't have people helping me lol i just join pub games -.o.

EDIT: for those that have lvled past 95 knows that's where it really starts to suck >.>!

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
xhellhawkx said:
EDIT: for those that have lvled past 95 knows that's where it really starts to suck >.>!
For those of us that have botted to 95 knows that you cant get to 90 in one day. Calculate ALL of the runs you need to do of anything and you will find that you can't get that much xp in one day.

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
Trojan said:
For those of us that have botted to 95 knows that you cant get to 90 in one day. Calculate ALL of the runs you need to do of anything and you will find that you can't get that much xp in one day.
heh, ok so your saying its IMPOSIBLE to hit 90 in one day? how much are you willing to bet on this?