Does anyone...

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Only about four years. How long did it take the oringal SC to come out? At least 3 I believe, and that game is well known.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It wasn't .

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
We don't all know that SC2 is comming out. We're just assuming it will.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
iMike said:
We don't all know that SC2 is comming out. We're just assuming it will.
If it does come out, you know it's going to suck, but still sell 20 million copies.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
Like Wc3? lol
No, WCIII was the last blizzard game (I firmly believe) that won's suck. After it's released, the main people behind WC, Starcraft, and Diablo and who basicly made the games great left the company. What do we have? WOW the biggest piece of shit game ever. Starcraft ghost? If it ever comes out it will probably suck.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
pan said:
No, WCIII was the last blizzard game (I firmly believe) that won's suck. After it's released, the main people behind WC, Starcraft, and Diablo and who basicly made the games great left the company. What do we have? WOW the biggest piece of shit game ever. Starcraft ghost? If it ever comes out it will probably suck.
yea thats your opinion though, what matters is opinion from general gaming population. :grunt

PauseBreak

Reaction score
WoW sucks why? All you say is that it sucks. Never why.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Some people just don't like those kinds of games. Therefore it sucks for them.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
WoW sucks why? All you say is that it sucks. Never why.

It's 15$ a month to play the same bullshit over and over and over. If I wanted to spend 20 minutes of the time I'm paying for, it won't be to walk from one side of the map to the other. Its a cookie cutter MMORPG. Taking the smae bullshit you can find in every other MMORPG, and just inserting thier characters, worlds etc. into it.
The story is non-existent, and it decicrates the very idea that once was Warcraft. Yeah, pair the Horde with Orcs and Undead, makes alot of sense when the Orcs were allied with humans to fight the undead in WCIII. The entire thing is ridiculous. You can just see the Blizzard employees going to themselves "I know, we can throw everyhting together, and just sit back while the 900 million they are set to make off the game each year just rolls in.
Everyhting about the game is incredibly lame. Gameplay is stretched out so you play more, so you pay more. WOW is just this huge black whole where money is just swallowed up, and you are given the illusion it goes back into the game. It just isn't fun, and not worth spending 180$ a year, plus having to buy the game for another 50$ in the first place.
The time I spent playing it was quite possibly the most boring experience playing a game in my life. I was in a coma for a week.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
pan said:
It's 15$ a month to play the same bullshit over and over and over. If I wanted to spend 20 minutes of the time I'm paying for, it won't be to walk from one side of the map to the other. Its a cookie cutter MMORPG. Taking the smae bullshit you can find in every other MMORPG, and just inserting thier characters, worlds etc. into it.
The story is non-existent, and it decicrates the very idea that once was Warcraft. Yeah, pair the Horde with Orcs and Undead, makes alot of sense when the Orcs were allied with humans to fight the undead in WCIII. The entire thing is ridiculous. You can just see the Blizzard employees going to themselves "I know, we can throw everyhting together, and just sit back while the 900 million they are set to make off the game each year just rolls in.
Everyhting about the game is incredibly lame. Gameplay is stretched out so you play more, so you pay more. WOW is just this huge black whole where money is just swallowed up, and you are given the illusion it goes back into the game. It just isn't fun, and not worth spending 180$ a year, plus having to buy the game for another 50$ in the first place.
The time I spent playing it was quite possibly the most boring experience playing a game in my life. I was in a coma for a week.
[glow=black]I think I love you.[/glow]

PauseBreak

Reaction score
pan said:
Sounds like the same thing Diablo2 is, but without the paying part. Diablo2 is also cookiecutter, same with a lot of games. Cookiecutter is when you know that game well, very well to the point that you (your mind) wants and desires harder game play.
While spending an ungodly amount of money is not my cup of tea, there are still a lot of people paying money to play. And even more so, people paying money not only for the CD, ISP connection, game pay-to-play prices, but also paying "farmers" to get their characters up to speed. =\
IF blizzard had an MMORPG for Starcraft, and I had money to blow on the game, my ISP, and the pay-to-play, yes I would gladly spend the money. Starcraft is my thing and I do believe I would enjoy it. For a while at least, as with all things. Hell, when I retire that's how I might MAKE money. Selling items through some MMORPG. Might not be a lot of money, but when you are retired you need something to do. Plus I'd be the coolest MotherFcker Grandpa in the world.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I've yet to play a dungeon crawler that has held my attention for longer than a month, unlike D2 which held it for years. Obviously it wasn't cookiecutter.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
In a way, each character had a certain build. If you did not build it that way then forget about dueling or magic finding (PvM).
The 1.10 sorc is a great example of that. Although, the .09 sorc was build many many ways. Okay, I take that back. 1.10+ is cookiecutter. The older versions were much more lax in how characters could have been built.

L

Laharl

I stopped caring a long time ago. They delayed for so long that I could care less if it is released or not.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
its gotten to the point i dont even care any more
i mean i did save up moeny for it but i saved up so much moeny that i bougth an external hd and soon a mp3 player