Does anyone...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Other than ***bag Pausebreak even give a shit about this game anymore? I had high hopes for it about 5 years ago when it was announced...Now I just hope they cancel the damn thing.

AP

Custom User Title
Reaction score
same here. dfdfdfdfdf

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
It's gotten to the point where I may or may not consider renting it, and the longer it takes the lower my hopes will likely be. When it was first announced I was "0mfg i r wil buyz dis ga3m n0 matterz wat wen it r co3m out" but I doubt very few people still feel that way.

Reaction score
lol iMike your such a *******... go pick up your the shattered peices of your life and try to make the best of it... if you can give up like that then don't even look at the SC thread...

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Anymore name calling this goes RIGHT to the asylum.

To answer your question, iMike, no. I am the only one who still cares about the game.
Although the game has now lost a lot of my interest because of its overly long production. I was really hoping it would have come out for Christmas. HA! That's Blizzard for ya'. We'll just have to cross our fingers that they have it out for NEXT Christmas. Thats if they don't completely cut the project. Which they might do. =\ They DID cut the GC version. What's to say they won't wait until PS3 comes out.
Hell, if they DID happen I would seriously consider sueing them for the money I spent on my Xbox because of their bad release date. A lot of people spend the money of a console knowning there was a release date.

Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
Anymore name calling this goes RIGHT to the asylum.

To answer your question, iMike, no. I am the only one who still cares about the game.
er your wrong I still care about it... and no more name calling... ay ay sir lol

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Looks like he's got you whipped. Pausebreak is a pansy, which makes you a total pansy.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Development teams left, then they "fired" some (which they actually didnt, they were just done with their part of the game) + they want every aspect of the game to be good.

Previously it wouldn't of had a multiplayer mode to it, and it most likely would have been realeased in 05 sometime, but they announced they would be adding a MP mode which seemingly tacked on another 2 years.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
When they cancelled the gamecube version, they cancelled any hope of me buying it. I sold my xbox, and the PS2 is the biggest piece of shit on the planet. Only reason I still have it is because no one wants to buy it from me. I'm selling my gamecube after Zelda comes out for it, or maybe I wont. But **** blizzard, they suck now. Everyone that made good games there left after Warcraft III, and WOW is the biggest piece of shit to be released since Halo, or Resident evil 4. It's terrible games like those that make me go back to Supernintendo, you know... back when games were good.

Have fun with SCGhost, hope it was worth half a decade to come out.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I will be long gone by the time that game comes out. I'm planning on writing Blizzard a nice little letter about it too. :)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If I went to Blizcon I'de punch the makers in the face and get arrested.

freak on a leash

Vresdesbyrd
Reaction score
pan said:
When they cancelled the gamecube version, they cancelled any hope of me buying it. I sold my xbox, and the PS2 is the biggest piece of shit on the planet. Only reason I still have it is because no one wants to buy it from me. I'm selling my gamecube after Zelda comes out for it, or maybe I wont. But **** blizzard, they suck now. Everyone that made good games there left after Warcraft III, and WOW is the biggest piece of shit to be released since Halo, or Resident evil 4. It's terrible games like those that make me go back to Supernintendo, you know... back when games were good.

Have fun with SCGhost, hope it was worth half a decade to come out.
The millions of people who play WoW beg to differ.

But I haven't play WoW, but I own both Halo games. I love Halo. One of the best shooters to have come around since god knows when.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
And what makes Halo any different? Simplicity if you ask me. That's the key.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I got bored of it the first month I beat all difficulties. =\

freak on a leash

Vresdesbyrd
Reaction score
When I get bored with my other games, I always go back through it on easy, then normal, hard, legendary, just to see how much my skills went up/down since I last played.

Biske

Reaction score
pan said:
And I'm sure the millions who persecuted the Jews were right too.
They thought they were.

Ya, Ghost was never a must have for me anyway, I would have liked to continue the SC storyline, in a more traditional sence, like what they did with WC3, they kept it all in the same Genre. On a side note, I feel they have seriously hindered their sales of the final product by delaying it more than Half Life 2 was...has it gotten that far yet? Or wait, will it become the next Duke Nukem Forever(A game that was announced for some date like 2000 and is still in production)?