Diablo 3 - Release information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually a ;lot of the guys from blizzard who worked on diablo are now working on Guild wars (for nothe r company). its like a 3D Diablo...but the mosters dont attack you just because they have agendas, like corner on bridge or somehing like that...u kno should be kewl, im gonna get it.but as for D3 anyone who says its not coming out should be shot, with a nerf gun (so they dont get mad at me for flaming) and if they decide not to realise it ill go and in like 8 t\years work at blizzard and FORCE them too Muahahahahaha

:shoot :wavey :shoot :wavey :shoot :wavey

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg, diablo 3 info has become nothing but another void. look at all this stupid spam. evry1 is saying, i hope there is a d3, there wont be a d3, i really think there will be a d3. all 3 pages of this thread are nuthing but spam. could sum1 close this or move it to the void?

Althrain

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well there is a idea of a story line. Watch the trailers. On the way through the pass to the east the wander drops Diablos soul stone or the shard he was carrying.

Maphisto had shards of his stone in the hands of the zakarume. what about those lying around when you kill the council.

And what about Baal. he was not wearing his soul stone when he was defeatted and his soul shot of to god knows where so theres pleanty of ideas they just gota pic up on them

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg, diablo 3 info has become nothing but another void. look at all this stupid spam. evry1 is saying, i hope there is a d3, there wont be a d3, i really think there will be a d3. all 3 pages of this thread are nuthing but spam. could sum1 close this or move it to the void?
This is not spam. This is what is ment to be talked about in this section.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
having 10 diff ppl saying d3 isn't gonna come all on the same page is spam.

having 10 diff ppl saying, i hope d3 will come all on 1 page is spam.

1 person already made the point clear, either u agree or u dont. u dont have to post your EVERY opinion just to get another post to yur post count....

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Immortal_King
having 10 diff ppl saying d3 isn't gonna come all on the same page is spam.

having 10 diff ppl saying, i hope d3 will come all on 1 page is spam.

1 person already made the point clear, either u agree or u dont. u dont have to post your EVERY opinion just to get another post to yur post count....
The whole freakin' point of this part of the Forums is for people to speculate on Diablo 3... so let em speculate.

What's it to us if they are idiots about it, instead of posting constructive ideas?

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
DIABLO 3 IS GONNA COME OUT, THERES NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, BUT IN HOW LONG....ERR...THATS ANOTHER QUESTION...BLIZZARD DID ALMOST GO BANKRUPT MAKING WoW.

I JUST HOPE THAT D3 COMES OUT....NUMBER 2 AND THE EXPANSION WERE MY FAVOURITE GAMES EVER!

Balmung

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.dothack.cjb.net
Acually Imortal king D2 will be nothing like WoW The only thing close together would be that the Equip.. and GOLD. Nothing Really is going to be like D2 its more like everquest from what i here.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by McGorilla
DIABLO 3 IS GONNA COME OUT, THERES NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, BUT IN HOW LONG....ERR...THATS ANOTHER QUESTION...BLIZZARD DID ALMOST GO BANKRUPT MAKING WoW.

I JUST HOPE THAT D3 COMES OUT....NUMBER 2 AND THE EXPANSION WERE MY FAVOURITE GAMES EVER!
No mass caps please.. turn off caps lock..

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Balmung
Acually Imortal king D2 will be nothing like WoW The only thing close together would be that the Equip.. and GOLD. Nothing Really is going to be like D2 its more like everquest from what i here.
Yeah, that's the problem. Just more Everquest clones...

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
You posted this in another thread... why are you repeating yourself?

Why are you not citing a source for this 'rumor'?

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Please stop attacking me LordOfMars. Im just trying to tell people what i think about thier ideas.

Anyway the source of this is...:

Originally posted by Dark Blade
But, the creators of Diablo 1 & 2 have made their own company, some gay name, that which escapes me at the moment, and they have begun work on D3. If you don't believe me, check the last 3 months of GamePro magazines. It's in there somewhere. :butterfly
Its from another thing. Ive also got a bit more proof just for you LordOfMars! >=(

Originally posted by Gpstar92
D3 is coming, and here's the story from the latest PC Gamer:
Shout For The Devil
Since several founding members of the Diablo Team left Blizzard to form Flagship Studios, the future of Diablo 3 has been much topic of much speculation here at PCG...
It also said that it would be a while before it comes out. Too bad :(
Now are you happy!? Leave me alone now! >=(

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
If you're talking about Flagship Studios, they aren't making Diablo III. Blizzard owns the rights to the Diablo franchise, and they haven't given it away. Flagship hasn't even released ANY information about the first game they're working on, they've only announced that they are working on something. Any conclusions you, or whatever magazines may come to about this are pure speculation.

The existance of Flagship Studios and the fact that they are working on an unannounced first game is not new information here, as you would have realized if YOU had read the other threads...

P.S. How is pointing out that you posted the same thing in another thread, and that you weren't citing a source 'attacking you' ?

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
???

WTF??? Dude why are you spamming the threads??? someone ban this dumbass!

:hop :hop :hop

Status
Not open for further replies.