Diablo 3 - Release information

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp1d3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
good point i hope that they do make a d3. i think that they will because its making them money.

if they dont make a new diablo they should make a whole new game like diablo but different

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
yea when starcraft didnt exist and only warcraft 2 was out i never thought warcraft 3 would be out.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Exactly, you didn't think there would be a WC3, but there is, and there is even an expansion for it! But I think they will make a new SC game before they make another diablo. Beacause they haven't made a new SC game in a while. I mean, you can buy SC and the expansion and the strategy guides for both of them for only $20.00. So I think blizzard will be making a SC game first.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:fwink

Yeah... They are making a StarCraft game. I think it goes by the name, oh! I don't know, StarCraft: Ghost, maybe!

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Finally some people with good points!!!

There will be a Diablo 3 for one simple, elementary idea....

it makes MONEY....

Blizzard is still a company looking to make money right...that is the American way of life?

A

Archangel Gabriel

Ok, yes there are 6 warcrafts (1st=dont know title, 2nd = Tides Of Darkeness, 3rd = Beyond The Dark Portal, 4th = RoC, 5th= TFT, 6th = WoW) so im guessing that Blizzard will have a third game to add, but first they need to finish their classic arcade games, WoW and Ghost. If there is a sequel then maybe The Lesser Evils (Andariel and etc.) will come back more powerful then ever, i mean look, Diablo overtook ur char. in first game they can do it again. (Sc has 3 games)

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is a GREAT chance it will be made and a GREAT chance it wont be.

Sazdy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they aren't going to make a diablo III anytime soon... they have projects in the making already. such as StarCraft: Ghost (hehe i want it sooo bad!!!)

K

koltinbyrd

If they were to make Diablo 3 why would they have made a new patch for Diablo 2? I think that if they are going to make it, it will be much further down the line.

GotMilk4me

Member!
Reaction score
they r gonna make d3 it is on www.ign.com sometimes it is there and sometimes not kinda wierd but anyway the only reason y it is takin so long is b/c they hav to finish starcraft ghost, and world of warcraft it is said to be cummin out in december 2005 or 2006 no date is sure but it is gonna be a big hit

dP

Member!
Reaction score
i heard in infoceptor, a site, that they started a project in blizzard north. unannounced tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.