Diablo 3 - Release information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That's good of you. Especially considering they have a StarCraft game COMING OUT. . .well, a patch for SC would be nice but D3 will come before the actual SC2.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I'm actually interested in seeing ANY new games from blizzard =/ The only bad part is, is that if they were to make a D3, it would probebly be incredibly graphic intensive, unable to play on 56k, and have a damned subscription :(

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Eh NO!

I'm actually interested in seeing ANY new games from blizzard =/ The only bad part is, is that if they were to make a D3, it would probebly be incredibly graphic intensive, unable to play on 56k, and have a damned subscription
Umm NO! Blizzard has gone on about their PC Games and won't charge, and they could have waited another year on D2, and put it out like you just stated for that is when EQ hit it big.

They won't make D2 pay to play. They know that their fan base is huge b/c its not.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Comments about it being graphic intensive thus being tough to play on dialup? Those are my other main fears.

D

Diablo2cain

Hi everyone that is a Diablo fan~!!!

I have played Diablo 1, and Diablo 2 over the years that went by, and I still play Diablo 2 now. The game might be old on a time scale, but it provides many hours of gameplay, and it is free for everyone to join. It would be nice if Diablo 3 came out, but by no means should they change the format. The only format that should be changed is the graphics, and sound. If Diablo 3 never comes out then Blizzard should make another patch with lag problems associated today, and make new item sets, new characters, new skills, and new quest. If Blizzard wants to make money, then make a expansion pack again, and continue the saga with a small fee to be online, to keep there servers going abound. There will never be a better RPG in my book, unless Diablo 3 comes out maybe. Diablo series rules the gothic RPG's~!!!

Christo

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
You sir...oh boy...that was off topic and rather childish. And you want them to make you pay? You sound like an idiot to boot =/

C

Chrifu

Well think about it. WC II and WC III differ a whole lot. A lot. A super lot. I'd go on and on about it if I wanted to bug you guys.
And Diablo I and II differ alot too , but if there is a Diablo III its gonna be a whole lot better then Diablo II

nukk

Reaction score
Website
www.joypadforums.net
well if there ever is a diablo 3 i really dont want them to make the graphics like doom 3, i want it just to be like a little better than now and like the same style.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OT: speaking of doom 3, i want that game so bad.

Diablo 3 will eventually come, no matter what any1 else says. Question. How many of you, when you played d1, and d2 wasn't out yet, how many of you said you would have to pay to play? well we don't have to now do we? so i doubt that will happen. and blizzard is probably always thinking about how the game will run on different internet conections, including dial-up, to make sure the game runs smoothly, well, most of the time, for all players.

M

Master_Blaster[HH]

Originally posted by Inu-Geta200
Even if they did make a Diablo III, what would be the storyline of it??
Sorry to bring on an old post but the very reason they could make a D3 would be to show the effects of the worldstone destruction :D. And many people await a D3 just like many people await a Starcraft 2.

Those who complain about the time it takes to patch and create a new game have you ever stopped and thought about how long it takes to make these close to perfect games. I mean starcraft was the most balanced strategy game of all time and Diablo used a very unique random map generator. On D2 you had the item system which made it possible to make an almost infinite amount of items which were never quite the same. I mean people don't just pull ideas like that outta their ass.

It takes time to put it all together in what we expect Blizzard to deliver. If they sped up their D3 project or Sc2 project (if they exists at the moment) and then gave us the all awaited release to only it have it suck well you understand :lucifer .

B

BloodyDemon

D 3

well they have been working on world of warcraft and that other new one so doent it seem fair for them to make a new diablo?

:shoot :lucifer :nooob

Seraphim[HLD]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.HLD.5u.com
yeah ... i'm pretty sure that they'll make a new diablo game ... just, i'm glad that they are taking their time ...

like w/ final fantasy 7, it took Square forever to make it, and it was a GREAT game .. then not even a year later, final fantasy 8 came out and it sucked, horrible story-line, and way to easy to beat ...

K

korny

hopefully they do make a diablo 3 but if they dont we always got diablo 2 and l.o.d

J

junior45

still alive?

Diablo 3 maybe will have something to do with Belial and Azmodan? After all they are the only evils left unaccounted for.

SirKillallott

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea well all we can do is hope that d3 comes out and that it dosnt have p2p. Blizzard would be dumb not to capatilize on all the people that want to buy the game. Why start a new game and not be sure whether anyone will buy it when you can stick to the same thing that has worked for years and know you will make millions on it. If blizzard dosnt make a d3 im gonna be living in my own hell :(

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The reason D3 is going to come out is simple. They will eventually need the money. It may take some time because Diablo2 sales are still decent. Why would they continue to make patches? All patches do is cost money to make and provide no help to Bliz. 1.10 is the last patch that we are going to see for diablo 2. period.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am unabonger i am a vetern to the wourld of diablo from me mage called Legend on the first diablo to my account unabonger4life on d2 where i descovered the mighty Necromancer him being my faverite char adn now to lod where i use the assassin i have played all teh war crafts and all teh star crafts but Diablo is my faverite and when i say i am a vetern i mean i am a vetern to the wourld of diablo and even all the others if they make a Diablo 3 i promise u this i will own a copy no matter the cost and blizzard is complietly caplible of it i know they have lots of creative mind on there side but if they got hold of the player i am sure they would lend some ideas the Warlock i can all ready see me liking

Status
Not open for further replies.