Diablo 3 is not coming soon

xxtallguyxx

Member!
Reaction score
Diablo 3 wont be coming out soon. WoW just came out and WoW and Diablo r both made by blizzard. Blizzard will be putting all their time in making WoW better (battlegrounds and such). not that im saying it will never come out, it just wont be out soon :(

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cough.. cough.. look again my friend. Diablo 3 might come out 2006.. read my other threead

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
it better come out soon dammit. i have been waiting since the year after the expansion came out

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
like me.

and dm i guess =/ (btw nice new ava lol )

and 2006 -is- a long wait, and its tba, which sux

btw, just cause wow came out doesnt mean shit, blizz north makes the diablos eries. there devided.

and also: i been waiting for dIII since the 6th grade, before i even played diabloII (my friends use to talk about dII all the time, and i asked if a DIII existed, they said itll be out probably around 2005 [****in liars] and when theyd talk abotu diabloII i always listened, cause it sounded like a sweet game, then i bought it, and played it a small bit offline, then had to wait for 4 years while my comp was broken before i could play again)

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Man, I wonder what the underlying name for DIII is going to be...*stares off into space in a ponderous way*

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It hasn't even been announced. Blizzard always takes a long time to make a game, and it usualy comes out several years after it is announced. look at thier games. with the flow of money they are making off WOW and a bunch of idiots they could probably start Diablo III but it is highly unlikely it has even been started yet

.FoxHound.

Member!
Reaction score
I doubt it will come out, even if they said maybe next year...... I HIGHLY doubt it, World of Warcraft has had so many errors bugs ETC..... if they make d3 their gonna need alot of people fixing that shit constantly.

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
No, Because they have to patch alot more things in WoW cause of alot more people play and find all sorts of stuff to do and screw up

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
A MMORPG will most likely outsize a basic RPG. They would need to make Diablo III much longer then most RPG's for it to gain that many areas to explore and levelup on. It would be a long game, and it would take even longer to make.