Diablo 3 is not coming soon

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It isn't and never will come out next year, and anyone who thinks there is a glimmer of a chance should kill themselves. Or I'll kill you.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Pan said:
It isn't and never will come out next year, and anyone who thinks there is a glimmer of a chance should kill themselves. Or I'll kill you.
You can kill me when you log off BattleForums.

I can still hope it copmes out then, though.

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Decides to eat mass amounts of twinkies, KFC fried chicken, and McDonald fries to store up fat that way hibernation until d3 comes out is possible"

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
If you love Diablo Games that much, yiou seriously need counciling. Then again, people buy tiems off of Ebay so I guess you come asecond on the craZy things a gamer would do for the addiction.

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey man... have u ever tried hibernating? thought not. Its like spending 3 monthes in a crazy world :) anyways if bears can do it. so can i :p

xxtallguyxx

Member!
Reaction score
to big of a number lol.... but just so u kno if you dont already d2 is like 2gigs an wow is like 4

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
How does the size of Diablo 2 and World of Warcraft relate to Diablo III? :confuse:

Let's talk about why Diablo III isn't coming soon instead, so that we can all avoid getting warned. ;)

Tact

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fusiongamers.com
The Diablo development team is seperate from the Warcraft development team. Same goes for the Starcraft development team. They are all DIVISIONS of Blizzard. If a new Warcraft just released, right on. That does not have impact on D3, SC2, or any other series. It may have some impact in the sense that they won't want to release the games within a couple months of eachother as that would just be making their own games compete for sales. Otherwise, no need to worry about releases of SC2 or D3 just because WoW is out.

LocalBoyZ

Member!
Reaction score
The diablo series is made by blizzard north. Whole different development team then what works on WoW. And they just started hiring.

Talosxii

Reaction score
ok. newbie here. but i am a Diablo veteran and i keep track of forums like this all over the place. Correct me if i am wrong on this but i have seen evidence ((rumored evidence. not solid)) and even though it is rumors quite a few officials and administrators of blizzard refuse to deny it. but i have seen the confession of someone that they are already working on the soundtrack to D3 which would mean that alot of the programming has been done. Right? if it is true then it won't be longer than probably february of 06 that the release date is announced and probably won't be any later than august of 06 before it is out. i may be wrong cause i have no solid evidence but hey i had to give you guys my input.

chriswalter1

Reaction score
What???

What the hell.... that is alot of BS
How do you think game programmers would get anything done if billzard just consertrated on one game at a time. It is split up into projects.

Otherwise i would have to say EA are pretty amazing, releasing about 30+ games a year so if they all focused on one at a time then they work god damn fast to release that many

They are split up into projects

Some people will be working on diablo to release
And some people will be working on the other games.