Crimzon darkness

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: Lets get it on, but whats the set up, like where is everybody in relation to the rest, i know im Pyro, and im one evil guy, but i'd like a bit more locations info

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm the Dark Mage dude. I guess I'm near you if we've fighting Crimzons together. But we need a definite opener. You want me to close the invitational thread?

kill_you

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well we gona go without shock so go ahead and clouse inviting

setting: trent a jake are battleing the crimzons then dark mage shows up... the battle isnt going well for the good guys so then the mages (pyro and shiver) show up... then we take it from there (remmeber pyro and shiver are on a team.)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: 2 things:
1. do you have aim or yahoo IM? and
2. just to make sure, jake/trent/dark mage are on a team, Pyro/shiver different team, but everyone against Crimzons? if i misunderstood just ignore the on topic part of my post

BOT:
*Flames shoot through the area and small columns of ice form here and there*

Pyro: Leave it to us to do the real fighting. You little boys just as well should go home. This is how fighting is supposed to be done!

*Flames spin out from his hands, a Fire golem rises from the ground and Pyro's fists burst into flame as he forms a sword of flame*

Pyro (getting pumped): Let 'em all burn!

*Pyro runs up to a crimzon and begins slashing at it quite gracefully with little embers of flame flying off hitting other Crimzons*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Mage looks at the newcomers. He shrugs as he looks Jack. They're both still fighting, and Jack showing his indomitable fighting spirit. Dark Mage quickly thinks about using Darkness Explosion, but he can't see a clear shot that wouldn't hurt anyone...human (which includes the newcomers).

Dark Mage: Jack, I can't get a clear shot. We may need some...further assistance.

He is, of course, referring to his new summoning skill.

kill_you

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jack: ya we could use some help

jack stabes a crimzon with his sword then turns aroubd and slices another one in half.

kill_me

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
trent pulls a card out of his deck and throws it at one of the crimzons.

trent: bulls eye!!!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The fire golem runs through the area body slamming, and shooting flames from his "hands" at crimzons as they burst into flame, Pyro is still slashing at the same crimzon until it is nothing more than ashes, getting hit from behind he turns*

Pyro (pumped off adrenaline): That's it, now im pissed!

*he turns and slashes straight through a crimzon and stab anoth with his flame sword, the golem continues body slamming random crimzons*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Mage smirks at the chaos as he concentrates slightly. A small portal, looking of void, forms and out steps a monstosity. A Darkness Golem is what emerges, and it begins to flail about. It manages to kill several Crimzons before it turns its attention to listen to its master.

Dark Mage: That's right. You should listen to me.

As he says this, he sees a reflection in the golem's highly reflective skin. He stabs he sword backwards, and guts a Crimzon.

Dark Mage: Coward.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Pyro looks to his fire golem and nods*

Pyro: You think you can out-do me? I am of Flame, Noo one outdoes me!

*He continues slashing crimzons left and right, embers of flame flying around landing randomly, some starting small fires. As his fire golem bodyslams random crimzons he "accidentally" smashes into the Dark Mage's darkness golem, knocking it down and damaging it to a certain extent*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Mage: Well...that was a mistake. Fire mage, you may want to control your golem better or...next time, it may loose more than a few flames on it's shoulder.

Pyro looks at his golem. He is surprised to see a patch of "nakedness" on his golem where the fire has gone out. He then sees the Dark Golem get up as if nothing had really happened. It looks less reflective where the Fire Golem directly hit it, but nothing more than that.

Dark Mage: Interesting. You managed to do some damage as well.

Dark Mage smirks and continues on his spree of destruction. He is careful about his commands, as he doesn't want his golem to leave his command. Dark Mage slices a few more Crimzons before he lets a smile beam on his face. They are managing to push them back. His golem, now being avoided openly by the Fire Golem, is beginning to absorb some Crimzons' power to heal any minor wounds it has sustained. It looks as good as when it was summoned after just a few minutes.

Dark Mage: Well, golem, what do you think about bringing the rains?

OOC: I'm refering to his skill "Rain of Destruction". It summons acid to rain on the enemies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Pyro: Bah, rain is over-rated

*both he and his golem run right through the ranks of the crimzons, getting themselves right into the middle of them, when he finally stops running, he creates a second flames sword, wielding one in each hand*

Pyro: The Flames consume!

*the fire golem jumps into the air and lands on a group of crimzons that waste no time in bursting into flames. Pyro begins spinning with extreme speed, waves of fire begin coming from his swords as he slashes at the crimzons rushing at him, a roaring inferno engulfs the area, trees and grass burning. an unlucky crimzon bursts into flame but doesn't die immediately like the rest and runs around running into other crimzons, catching them on fire as well*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Mage almost can't help but laugh. He then starts to concentrate on a spell. Storm clouds center over Pyro.

Dark Mage: Darkness Rain!

Pyro almost yelps as he covers himself to find the rain of acid completely missing him. The acid, however, dissolves many of the Crimzons in the immediate area that weren't killed by the flames.

Pyro: *angrily, almost over the top* Are you trying to kill the person who saved your butt?!
Dark Mage: If you'll notice, nothing touched you.

Dark Mage smirks as he runs off to the remaining Crimzons.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Pyro: Pitiful, running here and there...

*he backs up a bit and runs at his golem. The golem catches Pyro and throws him towards a large group of crimzons.*

Pyro: Whoa! Shit!

*Pyro nearly falls short, but catches himself, thrusting his flame swords foreward he scewers several crimzons with the pur force of the throw, he lands and rolls. Continuing through the roll he slashes both swords down through a crimzon standing in front of him, it falls apart into 3 pieces*

Pyro: Damn! That musta hurt!

*his swords gradually fade away*

Pyro: Shit! *he goes into a fit of cursing* damn Flames!

*his fists burst into flame and he begins punching and kicking at the nearest crimzon flames exploding from his fists on impact*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
His rage is keeping him from his full potential, thinks Dark Mage, He has much to learn before he can control that which is rage. His thoughts don't interupt him from the fight. He looks to Jack and Trent, both fending off thier little groups well. He sees his golem backing him up as well. At least my golem is smart enough not to touch me. That would have an...interesting effect, however.

Dark Mage: Jack, we should be done here soon! We just need to rid ourselves of a few more of these pitiful crimz!

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: omg i am confused WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?!? *sob*

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OOC: Well, Torrid, from what I've read, we, or rather they, are fighting against you...yup, since you seem to be the bad guy...I think?

Can somebody just kinda, uh, write us in? I have no idea how to enter as of right now ^^;;

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: blarg i give up find sum 1 else for this part

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Don't give up. You're technically not fighting yet. You're Crimzon, not the Crimzons. Those are demons you've sent against us. So, Torrid Mind, please stay. Your character is vital to the story. KittieKitty, when Pyro came, your character was technically introduced. Let's see I can write you in though...
BOT:

Dark Mage feels a sudden chill as Shiver enters the battlefield. She is either there to have a contradiction to Pyro, or she is there to complicate matters.

Shiver: What are you doing, Pyro?!
Pyro: I'm killing! What does it look like?!
Shiver: Losing control...again. It looks like the Crimz are more interested in them however.

She launches an ice attack at a Crim, and it barely brushes Dark Mage's shoulder. He looks at her, realizing that she likes control. He smirks. She has a nice handle on her powers. She may prove a formidable warrior, he thinks, I should keep an eye on her. She may prove even further valuable as an ally.