Crimzon darkness

kill_you

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jack used SLICE AND DICE to cut up some near by crimzons. a crimzon leep tworeds him, right befor jack stabed it he swor he could make out the word "die".

jack: hay guys i may be the only one who noticed but i think the crimzons are smarter
dark mage: ya i noticed to.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Pyro stands motionless, eyes closed for a few moments, his golem guarding him. He opens his eyes, which are now flaming*

Pyro: Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!

*the large balls of flame roll down the street rolling over crimzons, barely touching others, but they still burst into flame. when the balls of fire reach the end of the street, they explode, sending waves of flame through the entire town. Pyro's flames give out and he runs of to a spot where he can recharge for a few moments, his golem following closely behind him*

kill_you

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jack: that pyro guy needs to be more careful he almost fried us!!!
trent: well it didnt touch us at alll, i think he was in controll
jack: what are you sideing with them now?
trent: well they did ssave our lives, i dont think we could have won vs the crimz last time. i dont see why you hold such a grug tworeds them.
jack: heads up 10 crimzons comeing our way.

trent trew some of his cards as jack used his swored.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Mage moves in to defend Trent and Jack. They're doing well, but he can't get the feeling off his mind that the Crimz are just way too powerful. She's up to something! I don't like this situation, one bit!

Dark Mage: Golem! Deal with the ones in the center of the ally! Heal youself when you need it!

The Dark Golem moans as it charges into the fray its master beckened it to. It kills several before coming to a stop, and absorbs a few to heal some minor wounds. I like that thing. It's completely self-reliant. And I have 100% control. Noticing Pyro's golem going on the fritz again for a short moment, Dark Mage lets a grin break his face. He has potential. If only he could master that beast.

Dark Mage: Trent! Behind you!

As he says this, Trent ducks, allowing Dark Mage a clean shot, slicing the Crimzon's head clean off.

Trent: Thanks!
Dark Mage: No problem! Now, just keep your guard up.
Trent: Like you?

Dark Mage ducks, and Trent returns the favor. Dark Mage smirks as Jack, Trent, and he work together to clear off the east side of the ally. The Dark Golem is in the distance fighting along side the Fire and Ice Golems to clear the center of the ally. Good job my faithful pet.

kill_you

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jack saw some guy trying to fend off the crimzons, from the look of it he didnt have any battle exp. jack ran over there and killed all the crimzons around that guy.

jack: get out of here you old fool! are you trying to get yourself killed.

the guy ran away as fast as he could (witch realy wasnt that fast)

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: gee tacit that sounds like amazingly like a druid move in D2...
sry i have been gone a week...
bot
ok im sending oput.. erm... 30 more to the same spot where you asre already fighting them.. there is one that is bigger and better than the rest.. he looks like he is made completly of fire..

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Mage: Golem! Come here!

Dark Golem comes running over, and Dark Mage smirks. The golem body slams the huge crim. It hits the ground hard, the Dark Golem rolling over top of it. Seeing that his golem took a beating...

Dark Mage: Hmm? You could still fight and win, but let's recall you for now...

Dark Mage disperses Dark Golem, and looks at the damage the crim took. It's entire backside is devoid of fire. It looks like it took even more of a beating.

Jack: You took quite a bit of fun out of this.
Dark Mage: Can you blame me? This should prove interesting...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Pyro: Damn, fire against fire, can't do too much there...I'm open to suggestions!

*The Fire golem runs through a line of crimzons, knocking thme all down, catching several on fire*

kill_you

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jack: well this guy is gona be kinda hard to take down...
trent: i think we should take care of the normal crimzons wile avoiding that fir crimzon... then when they are all dead it will be easyer to take down the big one.