Crimzon darkness

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OOC: Maybe we'll persuade kill_you to allow your character to be a girl, if that's the problem.

BOT: *glances to the side to see Dark Mage smirking*

*thinks to herself* Shiver: Smirking eh? I sure don't like this one..

*Shiver turns away and moves forward. Bringing her hands together she begins chanting,her hands glow blue for a moments, and while everybody in the battlefield can feel a slight shiver, an ice golem begins forming and taking shape in front of her.

Shiver *turns to the golem* You know what to do.

*The golem, listening obidiently, moves forward to bring an attack upon the remaining crimzons.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Mage: Jack! How do you think we should end this? It looks like some more Crimz are on the way.
Shiver: *thinking* What is he up to? Doesn't trust Pyro or I to finish them? Ha! Why would he? We certainly don't trust them.

Dark Mage orders his golem to attack several more Crimz. It, rather than just kill them, absorbs them into into it. Whatever damage it takes is repaired quickly through that.

Dark Mage: Good! We should be able to continue much longer. Darkness Golem is keeping itself undercontrol. We should have some fun.

He smirks agian. This time directed at all the psuedo-allies on the field. This is interesting. Pyro and Shiver are well trained, he thinks, I may have to express my thanks somehow. Let's see... He looks around to see Jack and Trent killing several more Crimz, obviously staying a good distance from Pyro and Shiver. They don't trust the mages. I'll have to make sure that distrust doesn't harm the harmony of this dance. He catches a Crim coming for him from the side. He side-steps then uses his Darkness Sword technique.

Dark Mage: Pitiful. Don't try sneaking up on me.

kill_me

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jack see's the fire golem rampageing threw crimzons i dont trust it one bit.... after the crimzons me and trent could be next

jack ran further away from the golem and trent followed right behind him... but they ran there way right into troubel. thousands of crimzons formed a circal around them.

trent: what now
jack: dont worry we can take him
trent: you are crazy!!!

oops i ment to make this poast under kill_you

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: That could be arranged...I think. But what do you mean?
BOT:

Dark Mage: Well, that was a foolish mistake. Do you need my assistance?
Jack: You think?
Dark Mage: Okay. Darkness Rain!

After the rains of acid fall, Jack and Trent look around. They find themselves relieved that the acid didn't affect them. Then the Darkness Golem walks over and begins attacking.

Dark Mage: *smirking* Don't let your guard down. There are still a lot left.

He looks back over to Shiver and Pyro who are handling a group themselves. Hmm? Perhaps these Crimz will stop coming soon. he thinks smirking yet again (boy...he likes to smirk), We will have to get out of here hastily. Those two are no pushovers like the Crimz. Most of the Crimzons seem to be avoiding direct combat with Dark Mage now.

kill_you

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jack noticed only 2 groups of crimzons left. the mages were takeing on the larger of the 2 groups. jack saw crimzons trying to out number trent so jack ran over there and used SLICE AND DICE to cut the crimzons down to a fare match.

jack: heres jack to save the day
trent: thanks

the small group that trent jack and dark mage were takeing down was gone so now 1 group of about 20 crimzons remaind

dark mage: if we work with the mages we can take down the rest faster
jack: i dont know they look pretty in controll right now.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Pyro can see his golem is in bad shape, its taken a heavy beating from the Crimzons, after he finishes off the nearest crim, he runs to his golem, his hands still flaming, and touches his golem on its "head." The flames raging through the golem instantly pick back up and flare back to full intensity*

Pyro: Get back out there and show them the true power of flame! *to self* WE don't need any help

*the golem lunges forward and clotheslines two crimzons, they immediately burst into flame, it continues body slamming as before, but is now clotheslining crimzons as he runs, the golem makes short work of the remaining crimzons, until a single on remains*

Pyro: Shiver! Double team?
Shiver: On 3!
Pyro: 3!

*both golems rush the last one, the fire golem clotheslines it and the ice golem finishes it off*

kill_you

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jack: good now that the crimzons are all dead lets get out of here!
trent: ya for all we know planing to fight us now... we'r just humens so we dont standa chance

the dark mage walks over to jack and trent

dark mage: dont worry they are smart enuf not to try and take me on... pyro might think about it but im sure shiver will stop him.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: i guess ill play still... jus dont get me all confused.. it makes me sad.. *sob*

bot: so ne wayz back in my hide out placy im makeing an army of demon thingys.. but you dont know that yet do you? muahahaha

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Mage: Well, Shiver and Pyro, it was nice working with you. But...you must excuse my friends and me now. We have other things to take care of. *turning to Jack and Trent* Well, we're off. Cloak of Shadows.

They seem to disappear to Pyro and Shiver. To Jack and Trent, they suddenly feel nothingness clothe them as they materialize back at thier HQ.

Trent: Were you going to share that with us first?
Dark Mage: I prefer to keep my strongest skills...under wraps. Don't worry; it's a basic skill. I did have to *looking around* leave a marker first.

Dark Mage shows an items that Jack and Trent take to be a marker for that skill.

Jack: Well, that was fun.

Kitty

Reaction score
*looks a bit bewildered*

Shiver: Er, which way did he go? I hate it when they do that.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Pyro: The heat from their bodies is gone, I can no longer feel it. Lets see if we can find something else to kill!

*the flames on his fists die down and his golem seems to explode, but there is no force or damage from the after effects of an explosion*

Kitty

Reaction score
Shiver: You keep talking and talking about killing...sometimes you worry me too much. Tsk tsk.

Kitty

Reaction score
Shiver: I'm sure that Dark Mage person is long gone..somewhere. We help, and he doesn't even thank us...I knew we couldn' trust him. There was something about that smirk...But still, the crimzons? Eh, well, I've heard rumours and hunches from different people, not sure what to think now...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Trent: Who were those mages?
Dark Mage: Their names are Pyro and Shiver. I've seen them before, but I doubt they remember me. I'm sure Pryo wants me dead just because. But...my lack of manners will probably set Shiver off.
Jack: "lack of manners"?
Dark Mage: Well, I didn't thank them in person. If they find the note I left them, she might not be so distrusting.
Trent: You left a note?! For what?
Dark Mage: To thank them for their assistance. I am not a rude fellow. Now, Trent, have you managed to track down a spawing point?

Kitty

Reaction score
Pyro: What rumours?
Shiver: Well, you know, local rumours. Today, people will believe anything...
Pyro: What's that about?
Shiver: Some person, named Crimson, apparently, she's got the control over the crimzons, but they're still just hunches, might be made up...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Pyro: Well, lets see if any of these rumors lead anywhere. C'mon lets go!

*starts runnning off in a random direction, and after about 20 minutes comes back*

Pyro: Uh, where the hell are we going?

Kitty

Reaction score
Shiver: You hot-headed spaz. I told you, they were just rumours, so the people wouldn't tell me the location. I don't threaten somebody just to get info, you know me, however, you...

*smiles deviously*

kill_you

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
trent: well im gusseing somewere to the far north. there is this girl demon (you better thank me torrid) named crimson is some kind of castle... i gusse crimson is spawning these creaturs from there.
jack: how do you know all this?
trent: my cards do more then exsploed... i can see thing.
jack: your going to have to teach me how to use those.
trent: you would never figure it out. you have to be one with the cards. *trent smirks*
jack: wow mistical
darrk mage: well i gusse we should try and find this castle

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Mage: "castle" *rolls the word around on his toungue, as if digesting it* I've heard a few rumors about "Crimson" and "castle"... I can't remember anything precise coming from the "gossip", however.
Jack: Has everyone heard of this besides me?
Dark Mage: I doubt it. Rumors are just that, rumors. I wouldn't trust them much, but there may be some verbatum to it.

Trent and Jack stare at Dark Mage for a second, then to each other.

Jack: What do you mean by that?
Dark Mage: Let's just say that Crimson may want to be found.
Trent: What? Did I do all that stuff for nothing?
Dark Mage: Trust me, if I wanted to hide from your cards, I could.
Jack: *almost laughing* Well, I still don't know where you're going.
Dark Mage: Rumors and "card divination" together could point to Crimson guiding our paths to her. It's still a theory; though, I still don't trust the situation.
Trent: "d-divination"? Are you trying to insult the cards?
Dark Mage: Don't take that the wrong way. I don't like the word terrot; and that method is always wrong.
Trent: Okay...
Jack: Whatever the case may be, we need to start looking... Any suggestions?