Countering Backstabbing

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i never play money maps
but when i did,i think i would bs back when they did,i was prtty nub since i played money maps for like my first 3 months of sc

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
I stopped playing melee and ffa because of backstabbers. I got sick of playing with people who didn't play seriously. The last game I played when some prick BSed I was toss and had a toss, terran, and zerg base... I had 20 full silos, 96 mutas and about 48 DTs.... lets just say I unloaded everything on his ass! I used the mutas and DTs to take out all but his Hive, then I made a wall of DTs around his Hive so he couldn't get minerals, gas, or build anything else. I took the mutas back to my base and used my 20 ghosts to finish the prick.

The real bitch of it was he LET me have one of his drones to build my zerg base! I stole one of the comps SCVs for my terran base. We both dispatched all but one comp base before he BSed! The little ****er learned you dont **** with the 'Nuke Lord'! I used to be known as the 'Nuke Lord' by my friends because I went overkill style with nukes. Of course this was two years ago, so I've lost some skills because I've been playing UMS only for two years. RPGs, Masses, Defense, etc...

exobyte

Member!
Reaction score
I'm usually the BSer rather than the victim, but when someone BSes me or there is a counter-attack, I'm usually ready for it.

When I first started BSing, I noticed that my allies never kept a good detection field (meaning spreading ovies apart) or built any detection towers, so I usually run in with DTs (and corsairs if they're zerg) and beat the snot out of them.