Countering Backstabbing

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Are you guys ready for a bs when it comes? I'm always ready for a bs no matter if I trust them or not. Everytime an ally unit of mine comes into my base I'd say to get the **** out or I'm killing it. Well in this case, I looked into my base and there were reavers into my base so I unallied him and killed it pretty fast. I'm always ready for a BS. How about you?

I'm yellow and my partner was orange. It was 2vs6 comps on a money map.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
DM, we will probably never ever ever be allies, mainly because even though I suck, I wouldn't want you on my team. And I don't backstab unless someone does it to me.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I don't play public games, and i only play money maps rarely. So i guess i'm not ready for it, and even if i did get bsed and lost, i wouldn't be too phased by it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I'm always prepared for backstab. When the game is about to be over, I still pump out more units, and prepare my other units to return. Even in BF, one never knows :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
I'm always prepared for backstab. When the game is about to be over, I still pump out more units, and prepare my other units to return. Even in BF, one never knows :D
I thought about BS u in our little game we had, then i realized how bad I would look and how hard u would kick my ass

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
My two groups of ultralisks would own your army, yes. And then I'd save the replay and show it on BF. You did better not to bs. However, for some reason, I thought you were considering to backstab. You have such a unique reputation ;)

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I said I suck. Read it again.

DarkGhost368

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xboxarena.cjb.net
When I prepare for bs. I look for the ovious such as are they attacking the computers with us. and How close is there army to my base. If i see something sepeicous I build the unit that counters that unit and I keep my army half in there base or near it attacking a near by computer or human and Half in My base.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I would have thought I have built a reputation of BSing... man... lol... good times in those UMSes Good times!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Oh, you whore, BS'ing me on BF Madness.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
All my wins are BSing, only 4-2 but meh, I thought why not give it a try in Solo!

FotL_WanD4

Member!
Reaction score
problem with being "ready" is youll give the appearance of bs'ing. which allows the real bs'er to call arms to your and you'll be killed and you no longer will be a threat to him. and he'll have all the other peoples units located centrally and could open up on them and take a good portion down before they realize who just unallied

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lwek said:
I play SC for fun. Playing LT, Hunters, or BGH is not fun.
then why in the world do u have sc for....most of the UMS games aren't even worth playing..isn't SC a real time STRATEGY game?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
It is a RTS. UMS are worth playing, if you like them. Hell, I love a good game of Cat and Mouse, but there's roughly 500 of them (im not kidding) in my Download Folder. Why? Fags love to take one, change nothing, and save it. I hate that.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Tiger_shark said:
then why in the world do u have sc for....most of the UMS games aren't even worth playing..isn't SC a real time STRATEGY game?
I don't care what genre the game is under. I like to see mass units kill mass units producing mass blood. It's more fun than WC where as you have a few units kill a base.