Cotp & Ender Server Realm INFO

Uber PS-

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When you click the link to Ender's
than click the link he tells you
it doesnt work

(supposably when you go where he tells you- you can dl the files you need)

cdblunt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry guys, Ender tried running 1.09, but interest was too low so he shut the 09 server off. Ender only supports 1.10 now.

Ender has fixed many things, including the website and forums which all work. If you're interested in playing with us, visit bnet.tog.net and follow the links to the diablo 2 forums. Here you will find threads on how to connect to Ender.

If you have ANY problems with attempting to join Ender, come talk to someone on mIRC, server irc.bnet.tog channel #bnet.tog.net, or e-mail me at cdblunt@hotmail.com and I'll be happy to help if your having problems. Some of the links on forums such as downloads may have been removed, so you may need to join mIRC and ask someone for programs or find them yourselves (such as gateway editor).

There are currently over 200 active accounts on Ender with room to expand. We're hoping to soon have at least 1 official Ender tourney each week. These will include conventional duels as well as other types of tourney's.

Hope to see you soon.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: COPT and Ender Serve Realm INFO

Originally posted by Guru
Use these unoffical realms at your own risk

Edit: Oneyedman

Ok Guys, The COTP Realm IS Officialy Back!
It is run by Gamers-Heaven.org
and you can access all the information you need via:
http://www.gamers-heaven.org/realm.html
You can also access the main Gamers-Heaven Gaming Network and Software company page via:
http://www.gamers-heaven.org
Message to BattleForums.com :
We at Gamers-Heaven.org/Gamers-Heaven.net would be happy to contribute to BattleForums.com. Please visit our site and email our administrator at: administrator@gamers-heaven.org
--Gamers-Heaven.org]

[glow=orange]|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[/glow]

Section 2: Ender Server Realm Info - submitted by [glow=blue]Scoobasteve023[/glow]

There is a new realm up, not run by blizzard. It is my friends realm, who is starting it for all of those people who wish to play where no iths/hacks/bugs/bots/dupes are allowed.
On this realm you also actually have a shot at the ladder, considering as of right now we only have 100 people on.
Here are the steps you take if you would like to join
1. Visit http://www.freewebs.com/ender/
2. Download BNetGatewayEditor.zip under Server Selectors
3. Install program and open
4. Click the yellow cross to add server
5. Type this in for the empty boxes that appear
Hostname: Ender
Servername: 216.89.228.18
Timezone: 8 for west coast, 6 for east coast
6. Click "ok"
7. Lastly, go to file, save to registry

now start up diablo 2 and you should be able to select it from the list of realms!

---also, when you start the program, the sidebar will show a list of supported games, make sure diablo 2 is the selected one.

please join, and spread the word, this realm is very stable. this realm also supports wc3, broodwar, sc, and cs. combine those 4 and over 60,000 people connect to Ender realm to play. It's very big, and reliable. The D2 realm just started about 2 weeks ago though, so that's why it's the smaller one. thanks again for your time, and i hope you all think seriously about joining.

Additional Ender info (Recent update - 10/16/03):
Shit, Guru? Didnt know you liked D 2, to bad you left Arcane no challenge for me in there anymore, everyone just started agreeing. And what kind of realm is that? IS it USeast, west, asia, europe?

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would still argue with you, but I just don't haven't had the time, and the issues get boring...

I played D2 back in the day, but I quit & sold my account after I pratically mastered it :-/

As for the realm, neither of those. COPT and Ender are two entirely different servers, as in like another battle.net. They had different game mods blah blah blha...from what I heard, they're pretty fun, just not as many people play it as normal D2

B-BoyX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Are both realms down at the moment?
Because i only get:
"Connecting to the fastest server"

H

hkblur

Ender's realm has been nothing but excellent in terms of uptime, the people on there, and keeping it all hack/dupe free.. keep up the good work!

E

eloquence

Ender was away for the Easter weekend and wont be back home till Monday - there was a major problem, all will return as soon as he gets home.

trapedsoul

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well The realm is BACK UP and it doesnt look like there will be anymore downtime. BTW, Thanks oneyedman for editing my post, how rude and such abuse of power.
You can find DETAILED info at http://www.gamers-heaven.net/
There are screenshots, how to connect, realm status, news ect.
Hope to see you guys on!