Cotp & Ender Server Realm INFO

E

EvoLvA

Hey all. Cdblunt is right, Ender is upgrading his server so it supports more people and the downtime will be less... the cool features it has is, you can have 20!!! charas per acct, your /mail quota is 15 (default 5) and you can have 40 on your /f list. There are admins on all the time and botters get banned upon sighting.

Come join us!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
is this right to ask about 1.09backup?I cant backup from 1.10 to 1.09 because nothing happens when u do it-u have errors (i dont want a thread only for this)

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
Ok Guys, The COTP Realm IS Officialy Back!
It is run by Gamers-Heaven.org
and you can access all the information you need via:
http://www.gamers-heaven.org/realm.html
You can also access the main Gamers-Heaven Gaming Network and Software company page via:
http://www.gamers-heaven.org
Message to BattleForums.com :
We at Gamers-Heaven.org/Gamers-Heaven.net would be happy to contribute to BattleForums.com. Please visit our site and email our administrator at: administrator@gamers-heaven.org
--Gamers-Heaven.org]

trapedsoul

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
COTP realm has had some downtime, We have setup the realm in such a way that it should NOT go down very often.

COTP Is an Official PvPGN Realm!

shanerqb

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is gay the fuking Ralm dont work for me OR MY FUKIN OTHER RALMS WORK!!! THEY DONT!!!! I DONT KNOW HWATS WRONG BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT T3h mpq. files delete your d2patch.mpq and start d2 you will get error 1st time than 2nd time u wont than you will be able to download stuff from D2!!! isnt that awsome? you will be able to download files such as mh new one d2hackit-90.1 and extreme Golddroper.d2h

mr-sumone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
STFU!!!im reporting u to a mod...all ur posts are negative, dont have much to do with the topic, and u ramble on and on!!!

cdblunt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello again, another update for Ender realm,

As some of you may know, Pvpgn is currently working on putting out 1.10 for its realms. Ender will support 1.10 as soon as it is available, as well as 1.09. If the numbers for people playing 1.09 drops too low, he will simply shut down the 1.09 server.

For those of you hate 1.10 (being the majority of people I've talked to), this is your chance to stay with 1.09. Check out Ender's homepage on how to connect, and come join us. bnet.tog.net

A reminder, Ender is hack and dupe free.

Hope to see you all soon.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
could some1 PLZ host the files? i have bnetgatewayeditor, i need the patch required to play on ender, and i need anything else if needed...i have a clean install right now, no 1.10 no 1.09 could sume1 plz get me the 1.09 needed?

and NO the starcraft-shack does not work for me

cdblunt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pretty sure blizz has an archive with previous patches. If you can't find it, visit ender's homepage I listed above and follow the threads, many people have posted where to get 1.09 patch.

sEEk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cdblunt, u didn't read what he said did you? he said that the site doesn't work.. - and the site actually doesn't work

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
thats because 13 changed to a different website, its something like custommods.org i dont remember the exact url

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You Guys can use the COTP realm if you want, But Dont use the same username and password as on other realms.

My account was taken when i used this realm , one of the
admins took my password.

Be Aware.

~The Oneyedman.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
No the realm owner cannot see your cd key, or password. All they can do is change your password. Oneeyedman was just mad because back when COTP first started, his bnet realm account got hacked, and he thought it was the owner of COTP, and he is taking it out of me.

Jim07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I tried to get the latest patch or whatever, and there was no readme file in it, how do i install the patch?