Corruption at Blizzforums

Warlock

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I apologize for the battleforumers coming over there and I sent a my apology to Blizzforums to be IP Banned.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by warhog4ever
Theroy, I suggest you learn to spell and find someone to teach you all the nuances of the English language, such as a delicate little thing we call grammar. Honestly, because you have no grasp of it whatsoever.
OMG, Yo uwere negative, if this was blizz forums and u were a battleforum member u'd get banned for being bad oh no!

Yet all their threads is full of bullshit flaming

warhog4ever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*laughs* The state of Blizzforums is rather terrible, I must agree. I retired because the spam was just getting out of control.

However, I remember my roots, all the way back to LHQ. Theroy started the outburst, not I. I haven't succumbed to profanity yet either.

I challenge the accusation of corruption in our staff. You all say we "power-trip" and continue to accuse our staff, and yet you have no proof whatsoever.

Warlock, thanks for apologizing. I'll see about getting your account back. Understand, after my retirement, I haven't much influence left, but if you want it back, find me on AIM.

(Oh joy, my last post was deleted. How terribly fun)

(Once again, edited to remove e-mail notification. Annoying...)

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well i don't get it. why the hell all this shit going on?. both have flaws...no forum it's perfect and i know this coz i am a member to a lot of them not just BF...

to be honnest ot's a fact bf mods and admis allow way to much shit around. for example slice. that god dammed moron needs to be banned forever. I have never met on any forums so much tollerance. but do I do?...just ignore it. who gives a damn..in a week he will be back and I can have fun with his retarted ass again.

and for god sake..blizz doesn't suck! and neither battle. they are 2 distinct forums with different rules.

As I said many times..u don't like it..don't go there. don't act like an idiot and try to prove something that in the end will only prove u are a stupid ass.

theroy that shit wasn't neccesary. u don't like blizz..stay out.

warhog4ever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Agreed. Alright now, I must depart back into my own shadow world of novel reviews and photography assignments.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill leave behind the fact that i hate every leaving creature in blizzforums, but you TRUELY need to be more tolerant of flames. besides, i insult cortalos as much as possible, and im not banned, would you like to tell me why im not banned? probably because cort doesnt pussy out and ban people who insult the mods/admins so sparingly. theroy produces SO MUCH MORE then flames, but he cant since you banned him, but in this case, i dont think he wants to post in there anymore, i think he just wants to make a point.

ehjay

Reaction score
Website
www.warboards.org
there's absolutely no reason for two blizzard-related forums to have so much animosity between each other.

for years now we've competed with infoceptor's forums.. and yet, i only recall a few incidents of great debate.. yet, our two forums can't seem to work out their differences.

we're both different. if you like it here more, then i'm happy for battleforums. if you like blizzforums more, than i'm happy for us. either way, neither wants to hear how much more you enjoy the other.

fanning a fire that we've been trying to put out is not the best way to make friends. ;)

flashflores2

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by warhog4ever
Respectfully, the details concerning Blizzforums Staff is our own. Warlock violated Blizzforums conduct, and we banned him a minimal amount of time for it. If he chooses to make a mess, then we'll ban him longer. Had he stayed quiescient for a day, he would have his account back.

Blizzforums staff has NOT overstepped their boundaries. Perhaps by only listening to Warlock's account for it, you feel you have the entire story. I assure you this is not true. Besides, if he likes crying to his friends so much here at Battleforums, maybe he should stay here.

Unless you have any further complaints, please lay off. We stick to our business, you stick to yours. Inter-forum rivalry can get pretty ugly.

Former Blizzforums Staff,
Johann K.

(edited to remove Email notification... that's pretty annoying)
TRANSLATION

We at Blizz forums are a bunch of ****s and dont know how to mod. Please send more Battleforums spammers over to our forum. We enjoy thier deep replies and concern for our rules. I would love to have a forum battle behind the green bush at 12:00 sharp and it must end no later than 12:30 or i might miss teletubbies.

*FORMER* Quimforums Fag
Johann K.

warhog4ever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Interesting. You hate everying living creature on Blizzforums why? I was unware of any rivalry between our forums. Then again, I've never been to BattleForums before. The only reason I'm at BlizzForums is because I've been here since LHQ.

However, I do know we have a bit of animosity with Infoceptor. Then again, I do get along well with certain elements of their staff.

The style is different. Choose what you like and stick with it. Don't just flame our forums because we're different.

(Though, yes, a lot of the forumers that roll through Blizzforums are quite despicable)

ehjay

Reaction score
Website
www.warboards.org
Originally posted by TheNamelessPunk
ill leave behind the fact that i hate every leaving creature in blizzforums, but you TRUELY need to be more tolerant of flames. besides, i insult cortalos as much as possible, and im not banned, would you like to tell me why im not banned? probably because cort doesnt pussy out and ban people who insult the mods/admins so sparingly. theroy produces SO MUCH MORE then flames, but he cant since you banned him, but in this case, i dont think he wants to post in there anymore, i think he just wants to make a point.
see, we have different rules when it comes to how we handle flaming, etc. we've dealt with spammers for years, and as opposed to embrace them for what they are -- utter crap (spam) -- we've tried to reduce that. we also like some semblance of order on our forums.. hence you actually get in trouble if you screw around with the staff.. look around and you'll see plenty of threads that have posts mocking and poking fun at admins/mods but they aren't banned.

it's not as if we don't have a sense of humor, we just draw the line somewhere. battleforums is more lenient, hence probably why some of you like it more. two different forums, two different point of views, two different policies.

if you continue to screw around on blizzforums, you'll continue to face consequences of that. it's that simple.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ehjay, i dont think flashflores, or a lot of members are going to listen to that. but ill listen to it, but not too much about it however. its like sc vs. wc3, we all know that our opinions wont change, despite how much we debate about it, but we know theres always gonna be a debate. just as people from blizz will hate people from battle and people from battle will hate people from blizz.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I really have to agree with you.

What's LHQ, btw?

ehjay

Reaction score
Website
www.warboards.org
LHQ is Legacy HQ, one of the two main forums that merged when we first created Blizzforums.

I understand we're going to have some level of animosity between our forums, but very few blizzforums member truly hate battleforums -- they just prefer blizzforums. as evidence of our standing with battleforums, we have listed punishments for members who flame other forums reflecting negatively on blizzforums.. you guys don't want us flaming you anymore than we do.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by TheNamelessPunk
i really don't understand why but i guess it's ur choice to hate them.

well depends what sorta flame are they , in what context and so on. if the flames are ment to be serious as theroy did..i would ban him also. and what point to make that he is a stupid ass...braking rules. how are the rulkes here punk? no flaming outside asylum and as i know he put this in chit chat.

why did slice got banned...coz he flamed outside asylum. see it's not that much corruption.

and punk...maybe one day u'll find out cort it's sick of ur flames and he will ban you. Don't push ur luck too much although. and I know a guys talk has a lot of 4 letter words.

well theroy shouldn't been posted there in the first place. and yes theroy baby sorry but u do need to grow up.

the way ppl are tolerant to flames here be tollerant to blizz and others forums also.

behind those mods and abuse power it's a lot of work. it takes a lot to be recognized and be an appreciated site. same goes for BF.

warhog4ever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Legacy Headquarters. Blizzforums decended from the merger of the .org forums and the LHQ forums.

Interesting how that happened, I seem to remember a .org and Legacy rivalry. Not between the staff, but the forumers themselves.

Personally, I preferred LHQ, but things always change.

Do I have to tell you why I won't even bother responding to flashflores' post?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What people think of me doesnt bother me... if somebody over the internet hates me... then too bad for them... im not gonna cry if somebody flames me

--edit--

i really should quote people... that was meant for EH

When you are dead and cannot carry on... remember La Ressistance lives on!

:lucifer:shoot

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
and punk...maybe one day u'll find out cort it's sick of ur flames and he will ban you. Don't push ur luck too much although. and I know a guys talk has a lot of 4 letter words.
naw, thats not like cort, and its not even real flame, i just nag at him to make a music forum whenever hes on. thats all :p

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well i understand that...and i mock with friends like that also...ecexpt i don't say..oh u listen that song..f..you!..lolz. but i understand what u mean.

u guys need to back off! and chill out.

flashflores2

Premium Member
Reaction score
hey warhog...no one really wants to hear your ****ing crying about this forum stuff man

cry all you want were still gonna hate quimforums gay ass mods and staff